Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella-May
Ella-May

Female Posts : 15

Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  Empty
PostSubject: Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)    Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 am

Ella-May prowled silently through the trees of the Secret Grove. She'd discovered this little place not too long ago. She was feeling slightly depressed because the full moon was yet again, another month away. Ella didn't know why she kept waiting so long.

Ella stretched up against one of the huge trees and sunk her claws in. It was high time she went for a hunt, she figured. She hadn't eaten since the little mouse she'd caught in the corridors, which was barely anything to a great big snow leopard to her.

Using her powerful hind legs as a spring, she jumped and clung to the tree. Her claws felt like grappling hooks that helped her climb to the thickest branch. Ella crawled out along it and lay down, waiting, her tail hanging off the edge and flicking every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
French - Halfblood - Leader of Dark Ones

PostSubject: Re: Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)    Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 am

Dusk often preferred to stalk about in her snow tiger form, for it was un-common to see such an animal in France - let alone in the Secret Grove that she had discovered many years ago that was ever so close to Beauxbaton's. It was a weakness, really, a secret way for one to sneak into the castle grounds and wreak havoc. Dusk liked havoc, it made her feel satisfied, and she knew that once she'd gathered enough supporters she would attack Beauxbaton's through this way. Of course, she'd only attack if they didn't agree to help her bring down Britain, and by further extent, the world. A smirk formed on her muzzle at this. Behind her, she could hear Silvera and Timone bickering - or more, Timone perstering and Silvera repeating 'No'. Just once, please? I want to climb a tree! He would wail, and Silvera would simply respond with, No. Their argument made Dusk edgy, and she whipped around. Stop it, Timone! You are not climbing a darn tree today, neither Silvera or I are going to teach you so please, shut your gob! She growled menacingly, and the small cub ducked his head shamefully.

Dusk turned back around and continued to slink through the trees, not caring if Silvera and Timone were keeping up. Unlike humans, they could find her with the use of her scent so getting lost really wasn't a concern. She only wished humans could do the same, it would be ever so useful. With a heavy sigh, Dusk heard the sounds of claws scraping against trees and she made her way towards the sound, hoping it wasn't a dog. The wind drifted the scent to her nostrils, and she smiled. Feline, panther or leopard, she had trouble telling the two apart. She continued to follow the scent, before she heard the sound of movement in a tree and she looked up to see a tail. Panther. Hello. She purred and sat back, looking up at the tree expectantly. Please, don't eat me. I assure you that will not be pleasant for either of us.
Back to top Go down
Ella-May
Ella-May

Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)    Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:14 am

Ella heard footsteps below and her tail flicked once more as she readied herself to pounce. That was until the scent of tiger hit her nostril and she glanced over the edge, curiosity getting the better of her.

Underneath her tree was a white tiger -presumably a snow tiger- and a little way off her ears trained onto the noise of two others being somewhat less quite than they should be. Ella observed her guest for a second before deciding no harm could come of it.

But there was a certain shimmer about the cat that made her think this wasn't an ordinary tiger. She ran her tongue over her muzzle thoughtfully before getting up and stretching, the thought that she was in the company of an animagus running rampant in her head.

Well well, she murmured, her voice a dainty rumble, what have we got here? She purred in amusement at the tiger's greeting.

My taste lies more in deers than cats, stranger, and I have no doubt that cannibalism would be very nasty. Ella jumped down lightly, her brown eyes fixed on this newcomer the entire time. She circled her, her tail close enough to lashing.

It seemed her suspicion was correct, and this tiger was indeed an animagus, but she wasn't about to say so - that would be too soon, and besides, she might as well wait for the tiger to tell her that. She smelt too faintly like humans for a tiger to be a real one.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)    Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:25 am

Dusk's tiger form rumbled and she heard the strange sound fall out of her throat - knowing it was laughter. It sounded weird even to her tiger ears, for tigers did not often laugh. They were more quiet, silent, deadly, but she was not a tiger and she could tell that this panther knew so. If she didn't, she would be a fool as the scent of human lingered over her coat, but she wouldn't say anything. Good, I don't fancy being eaten today. Maybe another time. A smile curled on her muzzle once more, but it faded when she heard the desperate wail of Timone and the annoyed growl of Silvera as they appeared into view.

Who is this? Silvera asked sharply as she darted over to Dusk's side, Timone stumbling behind her in his eagerness. Dusk shot Timone a look, and he immediately straightened up and tried to look regal, but the adorableness of a cub took away any regality he tried to give off. How am I supposed to know? She growled to Silvera, who frowned at her rudeness - not that she had expected any different. Dusk was a very rude witch.

Dusk looked back to the panther and remained in her seated position, ready to defend Silvera and Timone if need be. Though it seemed Timone was in a cheerful mood today, and when he noticed that the other presence was a panther, he got overly excited and bounded over to the panther. He pounced up at her before settling on her paws as he looked up at her with his innocent, blue eyes. She felt Silvera tense next to her and Dusk's throat rumbled in warning as she gave Silvera a meaningful look, which Silvera noticed and allowed her body to relax slightly. Hey! Im Timone! Will you teach me how to climb a tree? He asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)    Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Cats (Dusk and E-May)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1