Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:59 am

Damien started to cry while he held Tessa, "You were my world for the longest time and I took everything you gave me, and then I abused your love, but it is too late to fix that."

Damien sighed and continued to cry, "You will meet someone special and that person will appreciate everything that you give them. I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:15 am

Tessa was still crying. “ But why Damien, why did you do that to me? Wasn't I good enough for you. I did everything that you wanted.”

She didn't want to think about her future, because she thought it was horrible. “ How do you know if this person isn't like you and hurts me?”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 am

Damien sighed and held Tessa tighter and was crying as he talked.

"Tessa you were perfect, and I was stupid. I was never happy with what I had back then and wanted more. It was my fault, I should have stayed away from Anne when you asked me too and I would have never fallen for her."

Damien wished she would understand that he never meant to hurt her and that wasn't her fault.

"Cause I will kick the guys arse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:08 am

Tessa was still crying, her world was crashing around her and their was no fixing it.

“ If I was perfect Damien you wouldn't have left me.” She didn't want to think about when she was in school. She was a lot happier back then.

She sniffled. “ I don't want to take that chance Damien.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 am

Damien pulled away from Tessa a little and stared into her eyes, "What is it going to take to convince you, you didn't do anything wrong?"

Damien sighed, he was the one who more or less cheated on Tessa. Granted he never slept with Anne back then but he sought her attentions when he had a girlfriend and wife to care for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:45 am

Tessa looked at Damien as he stared into her eyes. “ If I did nothing wrong, then tell me why did you leave me and make me believe it was my fault?”

She didn't want to think back to when she was in school. True it was happier times for her, but that is when this all started. It started their first year at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 am

Damien let go of her finally and stepped away, how could he help her understand how he felt.

"I didn't mean for you to feel guilty, I left because it wasn't fair to compare you to a dead person. When Anne was around she always kept me grounded telling me that I needed to be with you. She did that because she thought we would be happy together. She was wrong, I feel in love with Anne while I spent time with her, and it had nothing to do with you."

Damien knew he was speaking the truth, but Tessa would still think she could have changed things.

"It was not your fault I went to Anne either, You knew I was a flirt and I didn't stop even though I told you I did. There was nothing you could have done to change the way I was."

Damien braced himself, he was not sure what she was going to do, maybe she would just get mad instead of hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:59 am

Tessa looked at Damien as he stepped back. Nothing was making her feel any better.

She wanted to cry, this was something that she didn't need to hear. He loved Anne when they was in school. She hated herself for this because she was now blaming herself. Everything was all her fault, she couldn't even keep the person that she thought that loved her. But then learned that he actually feel in love with someone else.

“ Yes Damien it was my fault. If I was half the women I thought I was I could have got you to stay. I believe you when you said you would stop seeing her. And I actually believe that. I was blind at the time and I thought you would have done anything for me. Instead you telling me that you loved Anne from the first year.”

That is when Tessa started to glare at Damien and slapped him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:12 am

Damien was glad when she finally slapped him that meant she was finally getting out her angry towards him and that is what she needed.

"You could never have gotten me to stay Tessa, Anne was my best friend she understood me more than you did. It was not your fault I left, I was an arse and lost the best thing I had and all I wanted to do was die and join her."

Damien was hoping he was was pissing her off because that is what she needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:20 am

Tessa could feel that she was getting angry. This was something that she hadn't felt for a long time. It remind her on when she would fight with Damien a long time ago.

“ Your a foul loathsome evil little cockroach! Damien if you truly loved me as half as you said you did. You would have waited for me, but you didn't. You was off with a person who I think is nothing but a common slut.”

She was beyond pissed at Damien.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 am

Damien knew he was really pissing her off, he almost laughed when she called him a evil cockroach. But he had to draw the line when she called Anne a slut.

"You have no right to call her that, she is not the one who came onto me, I am the one who came onto her."

Damien got right up in her face and smirked, "I happen to be the only other guy she has slept with and she was way more passionate then you could ever dream of being." He yelled at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Tessa was glaring at Damien. He had finally told her the real story and she was pissed off. She remembered a saying that she read ' hell hath no furry like a women scorn.'

“ No Damien I have every right to call her whatever I want. And I can have you to thank for it. Because you finally told me the truth. It takes two to tango. It is also her fault.”

She hated how Damien was right up in her face. “ I don't know what is the truth anymore. You just told me that you loved Anne since we got together our first year. Some would consider that cheating Damien.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Damien rolled his eyes, "Anne didn't do anything but push me away, so don't you dare blame her." Damien had never slapped Tessa sober ever, but god right now he wanted too.

"There is no more truth Tessa, I have told you all you need to know." Damien hoped that she would move on. She needed to, for herself and Lily..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Tessa got right up into Damien's face again. “ You will not tell me what to do or what to think. We are not married anymore and I don't have to put up with this from you.”

She then remembered something that she would tell her muggle friends would tell her to make her feel better. Because she would tell them about how Damien would go to Anne when she asked him not to. “ You know I think my muggle friend's were right Anne is getting my sloppy seconds.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Damien was sick of arguing with Tessa over this, and it was the last straw when she comment about Anne again.

"This conversation is over Tessa, when you grown up and decide to want to handle this like grown ups call me, but I will not stand here and have you insult my wife any more." Damien yelled then walked to the door

"Oh by the way, at least I feel the connection when I have sex with her." Damien smirk as he opened the door and walked out slamming it.

Damien lean against the door Damien could not believe that he just said that, he was just pissed off and it wasn't completly true, he was just trying to make her hurt for insulting Anne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 am

Tessa was way beyond pissed at him. She was seeing red for the first time in a long time. Everything that she buried after Damien left was coming out.

“ I am glad this is over, because I don’t want to her you complain. Telling me that you loved me but Anne is a better match for you. Because Damien I know that is a white lie that you have to tell yourself to make you feel better. We have a beautiful little girl together.”

She then looked and rolled her eyes at Damien. “ Do you really think that I give a damn. Because I know the best sex that you will ever get. I would also get check, you don't know who she has been with.”

She then wanted to go running and hide. So she could cry because Damien was only making things worse on her.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:34 am

Damien had been sitting outside the door listening to Tessa go on about Anne, he really wanted to bust inside and tell her like it was but could not bring himself to do it.

He didn't know if Tessa new what had happened to Anne and if she did how could she ever say anything like that. As far as Damien was concerned the only people that Anne ever slept with was him. Hugo was nothing but a rapist and he was glad he was dead.

How could Tessa even think of Anne like that. Damien just sighed and apparated home to his wife.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)   Bad News ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad News ( Damien and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2