Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Undisclosed Location EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Undisclosed Location EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Undisclosed Location EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Undisclosed Location EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Undisclosed Location EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Undisclosed Location EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Undisclosed Location EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Undisclosed Location EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Undisclosed Location EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Undisclosed Location

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

Undisclosed Location Empty
PostSubject: Undisclosed Location   Undisclosed Location EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:48 am

Kari could not believe how easy it was to take DJ and run. Kari always knew that Anne was naive, but she thought over the last year she would have become a little more careful, but obviously not.

Kari had got the owl sent off to let her know that she had DJ and how stupid Anne had been. Kari had the apartment all set up to take care of the little guy. Of course Kari had experience with children because she had her own.

She had hoped that he was calm down enough to take off the silencing charm. When she released it she was glad to see that he was quiet. Looking at him she could not believe how much he looked like Marina, which meant they got their looks from Hugo.

Kari got DJ some crackers and some juice and waited for Kate to show up.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Undisclosed Location   Undisclosed Location EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:56 am

Kate got the letter saying how easy it was to get DJ. She smiled and made her way to the appartment. She had Marina with her. She smiled as she walked in seeing the boy. She wasn't sure what to do with him. She didn't have it in her to kill her kin. No matter what family was always important. Blood was always what mattered.

"Hello I see it went well. Now what shall we do with this little one?" She asked Kate.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Undisclosed Location   Undisclosed Location EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:20 am

Kari was glad when Kate finally arrive because DJ was getting a little cranky and she thought maybe with Marina here too they could play and get along seeing is they.

"I have been thinking Kate, no one knows where I live, and I can always change appearances again. I could just raise both of them, they are practically twins. No one would know." Kari had been thinking about it, because she really didn't want to hurt the baby.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Undisclosed Location   Undisclosed Location EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:55 am

Kate smirked. "Go for it. I can't be in there life then. You can't know me." She said glad she had a plan. she didn't want to hurt the child.

"As for Anne. Well I'll take care of her. She has plenty of bad things in her future." She said smiling.

Kate thought for a moment. "Change everything you can. I know a spell so Anne wont be able to see you in her visions. It's family magic I'll put it on you all." She said pulling out her wand.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Undisclosed Location   Undisclosed Location EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:00 am

Kari love the idea and she was glad that Kate was on her side of the plan. The fun part was changing her looks again. She always did like looking different.

Kari was a little sad that she was going to have to cut Kate out of their life, the kids were both related to her, even if she didn't want to admit it.

Kate did what she had to do

"So what am I suppose to do now, just go on living with two kids, with no connection to you?" Kari wondered how they would keep in contact then.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Undisclosed Location   Undisclosed Location EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:04 am

Kate nodded grimly. She did love her neice. She wished she could be in her life. "You're right. I'll go into hidinng with you if you like. I will use this spell on all of us. we can change our names." She said knowing what it was like to have to live on her own.

Kate pulled out her wand and did a spell that sounded like a chant. She made them almost invisiable. She used her power. She hid them. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undisclosed Location   Undisclosed Location Empty

Back to top Go down

Undisclosed Location

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Germany :: Houses-