Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 am

Damien listened to Parker talk to him, and Damien could not have asked for a better friend at that moment. He was not sure if Parker considered himself Damien's friend, but Damien sure considered him one.

"You are correct my friend, today is about Anne and me, and no one else is going to ruin it especially Tessa." Damien sighed and stood up.

Patting Parker on the back very gently, not wishing to alarm him, "So you ready to do this with my old friend?"
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:38 am

Parker hoped he'd said all the right things. He'd heard talk like that go around at some of the other weddings he'd been to with an unsure groom. Admittedly though, there was a lot more drama involved with this...at least that he was aware of.

Parker smiled a little bit and nodded, uncrossing his arms and pocketing his wand again. Good, Damien seemed like he was going to be okay. "Good. That's the spirit." He watched Damien as he stood up and pat him on the back. He seemed cautious and Parker recalled when they had re-met and he grabbed him, feeling a twinge of guilt.

Parker gave a half-hearted and unsure smile. As much as he'd have liked to be hyped up about this for Damien, he just wasn't, and he couldn't lie about it either. He gave a small shrug. "Not exactly, if I'm to be perfectly honest. But let's just go and get through this all in one piece, yeah? How much longer do we have?"
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:00 am

Damien looked at the time, it was almost time. He took a couple of deep breathes and looked at Parker "I believe it is time."

Damien pulled Parker with him as they head up to where the alter was going to be, then he saw Capella talking with Lily and told them how beautiful they looked and told them they needed to go find Anne because the wedding was about to start.

Parker and him stood at the front of the alter waiting for the wedding to begin. He was still very nervous and was hoping that he would not forget his vows. Watching down the isle he waited for his beautiful bride to approach.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

Female Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 am

Deva beamed when Alcyone came over with a young child. Was she a mother? How could Deva not know that? Why hadn't she asked such questions? She wanted to punch herself, but that would look weird, a woman standing by the beach, randomly taking a swing at herself.

"Hey Alcyone, and who's this?" she asked softly, looking at the girl, who then dashed off to explore, if Deva heard correctly.

"You look beautiful," she said joyously.

Deva herself hadn't dressed up too much, but she was pretty sure that if she had been Haley, she'd probably tried harder to look a bit more beautiful.

She then noticed Damien had walked to the front and turned her attention to that, smiling softly. She didn't know Damien, but if Anne thought he deserved her, than he had to be very kind indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~gaarasdevil
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy
Founder / Retired Administrator
Founder / Retired Administrator

Female Posts : 811

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:42 am

Alcyone smiled and reached over to ruffle Capella's hair as Deva inquired as to who her daughter was. She felt that same weird feeling in her stomach once more, as if she knew Deva better than she thought she did, but Alcyone dismissed the weird feeling.

"This is Capella, my daughter. She's 9." Alcyone introduced her.

Alcyone was glad that Capella wanted to explore, for her daughter had always been glued to her side when she'd been nervous before. "Alright, be careful love." She said, before returning her gaze to Deva.

She blushed as Deva said she looked beautiful. She thought that though Deva wasn't over-dressed, she still looked gorgeous herself.

"Thank you! You look gorgeous." Alcyone said in a genuine tone, not just simple politeness.

Alcyone motioned to the seats set up as Damien walked over to the front with Parker in tow. "Shall we sit?" She asked Deva, already moving towards the seats.
Back to top Go down
https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

Female Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 am

Deva smiled softly, though she was feeling extremely stupid. Of course Alcyone was a mother. Jeez, she'd practically walked her through the pregnancy. Capella. Her sister and daughter. She watched the girl run off for a second before returned her gaze to Alcyone.

"She's beautiful too," she said happily.

She felt that familiar feeling when Alcyone blushed. She always blushed when one complimented her, though Deva would think she had to be a bit accustomed to it now. Alcyone was very beautiful, so she should be used to compliments.

"Thank you," she said happily.

Deva then nodded. "Definitely," she said and walked after Alcyone, sitting down, looking up at the waiting groom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~gaarasdevil
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Anne got the message that it was almost time. She smiled at Pyxis as the music started to change. This was it. She nodded for Pyxis to go and waited till it was her turn. She was walking herself down the isle. Her father had passed away and her two best friends were up there waiting for her. She smiled as she came into view. Looking at everyone there. Deva, Alcyone, Capella, Lily, DJ, Lesia, Tabi, and their families. She smiled at Damien and Parker as she neared them.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Damien had been messing with the sides of his suit he was so nervous. All his fears seemed to calm as the beauty before him caught his attention when she smiled at him. It was at that point no one else was around them it was just the two of them.

Damien never took his eyes off of her and she made her way towards him. Once she reached him, he reached out and took her hand just smiling at him. All of the doubts that he had were gone and out the window. He had his best friend, the same one he had since he was 11 and he was not letting her go again. She was going to be his forever, he didn't want to wait to kiss her, but her knew he had too.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 am

Anne smiled as she reached Damien. She grabbed his hand and stepped next to him. It was only them. No one else mattered. She smiled it was like nothing else mattered. She was about to marry her best friend. The love of her life. She beamed at him.

"I love you." She mouthed. She forgot all her worries. All that mattered was right here right now. she then turned to the minister and waited for it to start.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:36 am

Lily was busy playing in the sand. And when she looked up she had seen that it had started. But nobody told her where to go. So she sat where she was at. She then noticed that Anne walked down and then her daddy. She didn't want to say it, but he looked happy. Lily just wanted her mommy to look that happy.

She had been piling sand on top of each other. As she watched, she knew that she was getting her dress all sandy. But she didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:21 am

Pyxis held Noah tightly in her arms as she walked over to Anne when the music shifted, and she shifted Noah's weight to one arm so she could reach out and squeeze Anne's hand with a soft smile. "You look beautiful." She said, before she walked over to Capella and handed Noah to her. "Go sit with Alcyone, you two." Pyxis said.

She then walked down the aisle ahead of Anne, taking her place and watching as Anne walked towards Damien. She looked beautiful, and Pyxis felt herself smiling as Damien visibly relaxed at the sight of Anne.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:54 am

Damien smiled and mouthed back to Anne 'I love you' he was ready to start so he turned to the minister that was going to preform the ceremony.

"Ladies and Gentleman we wish to welcome you to the marriage of Anne Jones to Damien Greene. Two souls separated in time and space only to be reunited by fate. They come before you on this beautiful day to profess to themselves and their family and friends the love they have for each other.

They have decided between the two of them that they wish to profess in their own words how much they love each other."

Damien was trying really hard not to tear while he was listening to the minister as he spoke. The words he spoke were so true with what has happened between Anne and him.

"You may go ahead and face each other, and Anne you may go ahead and recite your vows to Damien"

Damien turned to Anne ready to listen to her feelings to him. The service was not going fast enough for him, he was ready for her to be his wife.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:59 am

Anne stood there wishing it would go faster. It was true to there life. She just wanted it to be quick. She wanted Damien to be hers.

She turned to him with a small smile on her face, and recited the words she had memorized.

"Damien, today, I join my life to yours, not merely as your wife, but as your friend, your lover, and your confidant. Let me be the shoulder you lean on, the rock on which you rest, the companion of your life. With you I will walk my path from this day forward." she said pouring her heart to him. She loved the man before her.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:31 am

Damien listened to Anne words, they confessed so much of who he was even feeling, he was starting to tear.

"Damien now will you recite the vows you have prepared for Anne."

Damien had been working really hard on these vows and it had taking him all week to get them perfect.

"Anne, I have spent the last week thinking off all the things about you that make you special to me. From the first time we ran into each other by the lake back in first year and I yelled at you, to the time we made up and went flying in the room of requirement. Even back then you were my best friend, the one who would not judge me for the jerk I was.

I take you today forever as your husband, to continue to be my best friend, lover, confidant. I promise to take care of you and our children forever." Damien took a breathe when he was done, he had tears in his eyes.

The minster then took two pieces of golden rope and magically tied their hand together said a few spells and then the rope disappeared.

"What you have promised to each other today always remember during all of the times of happiness and struggle.

I now pronouce you husband and wife, you my kiss your bride."

Damien could wait no longer and did not care who was watching, he leaned forward and took Anne in his arms and kissed her for all it was worth.

"I love you with all my heart, and you are never getting away from me again." Damien whispered to her.

The minister had them face everyone.

"Let me introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Damien Greene"

Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 am

Lily had got up and started to walk around. Just so it would give her something to do. The main part was over, and she survived it. Well she was doing nothing but playing in the sand. And she knew she was getting her dress all sandy. But she was sure nobody cared, it was keeping her quiet. Lily knew that her mommy would have said something about it later. Lily had actually taken her shoes off. Because it was on a beach.

She then walked over to her pile of sand that she made. Lily then started to kick it, but got a surprise. Something made it their home. That is when something, whatever it was pinched her foot. And she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 am

Anne smiled at the vows now crying. She was honestly the happiest woman on the planet. She married the man of her dreams. Forgetting that other people were here she threw her arms round him and kissed him the second she could.

Anne smiled and whispered back. "You're mine, forever."

They turned to face their friends and smiled. she really had forgotten who was here, for all she knew they were alone.

Anne looked over and saw Lily playing in the sand. She seemed to be having fun. she didn't care what she had been doing it was clear that she was safe. She was glad she wasn't bored the whole wedding. She gasped as she started to cry. Having reached the end of the isle went and picked up the six year old in her arms and carried her back to her husband. "Are you all right?" She asked handing her over and picking up her own son.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 am

Lily was still crying. She had no idea if it was from the actual pinch or that she was shocked that it happened. Her toe was hurting, all she wanted was her mommy. But she knew that she wasn't going to come this time for her. Lily put her fingers in her mouth, because when she bent down to move it with her hands. It also pinched her one some of her fingers.

“ It pinched me!” She then was handed over to her daddy.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am

Damien smiled at Anne after she whispered to him and had to kiss her one more time. Then they noticed that Lily was crying in the sandbox, so Anne went over and picked her up then handed her to Damien.

"Lily, honey, what did you do? You want daddy to make it feel better." Damien had taken her finger out of her mouth looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Lily was still crying as her daddy was holding her. Her fingers and toes where still hurting. She had no idea what had got her. All she knew that it hurt her. Her daddy then took her fingers out of her mouth.

“ Something pinched my fingers and my toes.”
Back to top Go down
Capella Malfoy
Capella Malfoy
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 am

Capella smiled at Lily, she was quite cute with her curly hair. She watched as Lily walked around and went to play in the sand, so Capella decided that rather than stand on her own, she ought to play with Lily as well. She followed after the 6 year old who seemed to be in charge as Capella was too shy to say what they should do, and she sat down beside her. She built her own pile of sand and drew a door on it with her finger, before she stuck a stick on the top and a shell. She wrote 'Ella' on it also, before Pyxis came over and held out Noah to her. Eagerly, Capella stood up and took Noah. "Okay." She said as Pyxis told her to go sit with her mother.

Capella smiled at Lily who seemed quite content to remain with the sand castles, and so she walked over to her mother with baby Noah in her arms. She sat down on the seat beside Alcyone and tickled Noah's tummy, to which the small baby giggled. She watched the wedding with watery eyes, for even a 9 year old could understand a wedding and she sniffled lightly. She frowned when Lily caused a scene right in the middle of a very romantic moment, and even if Lily had been pinched by something it was quite rude to just start crying and disrupt the whole wedding. Capella knew her mother would've scolded her if she did such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Damien kiss Lily's fingers to make it feel all better. "Yeah you just never know what you can find in the sand. You have to watch for those pincher things."

Damien had to smile, he had been pinched a couple of times when he was a child and it is not fun.

"So is everything all better now?" Damien asked while he was wiping away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Lily then started to sniffle as her daddy kissed her fingers. It didn't stop it from hurting, but her mommy would kiss anything that was hurting.

She would have to not touch the sand because she was scared that it would happen again.

“ It is a little bit better. Parker lied to me, he said he would get me a teddy bear.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Damien sigh a little. "Oh Lily, Parker has been busy with everything going on, he just forgot to get it for you, he didn't lie."

Damien knew it was hard for a six year to understand. He was honestly surprised that people didn't wonder how he knew so much about kids, while in his two years of being gone he had worked in a orphanage and love it very much.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Lily started to pout. “ Mommy made me leave my teddy at home. She said that she didn't want to hear that it was in the pictures.”

She then yawned as her daddy was holding her. “ I want my teddy.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:37 am

Damien could tell that his little girl was getting tired so he thought it would be best if he just got her back to her mom so she could sleep in her own bed. "How about I take you back to mommy, so you can have your own teddy?"

Damien took of in search of Anne, he knew he could pop out and pop back before anyone knew he was gone but he wouldn't worry his new bride that way just in case.

Searching the crowds he finally spotted her in the mists of a group of people walking over he said excuse me, "Excuse me for a moment, but I would like to speak to my beautiful wife for a moment." damien loved calling Anne is wife, it just felt so right.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)   Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne and Damien's Wedding (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next