Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Training (Nara & Trish) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Training (Nara & Trish) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Training (Nara & Trish) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Training (Nara & Trish) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Training (Nara & Trish) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Training (Nara & Trish) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Training (Nara & Trish) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Training (Nara & Trish) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Training (Nara & Trish) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Training (Nara & Trish)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricia Cissi Black
Tricia Cissi Black
German - Pureblood - West Wing Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 44

Training (Nara & Trish) Empty
PostSubject: Training (Nara & Trish)   Training (Nara & Trish) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 am

Tricia pushed Thunder into a trot as Nara came in, and she took Thunder around in a circle before going back over to the gate and shutting it with her foot. She slid her foot back into the stirrup and stuck her tongue out at Nara. "Not now, not ever, seriously you should know that, we're twins after all." Tricia grinned. Tricia watched for a moment as Nara did some serpentines, before she pushed Thunder into a canter and weaved him between the jumps.

She slowed him down and trotted around the arena, practising leg yields and the likes as she did so. She did a 20m circle in the middle of their dressage section, before she slowed Thunder to a walk as she practiced leg yielding again. "I don't know, maybe West Wing Dormers. Either sounds good, so long as nobody knows who we are," Tricia bit her lip as she pushed Thunder back into a trot. Though the two girls were fond of their fame, it became a burden a lot of the time when it came to making friends. Of course, their mother was famous throughout nearly all of Europe, so she doubted that people wouldn't've heard of them at Durmstrang. "Then again, mum's pretty famous."

Tricia followed after Nara to the jumping area, Thunder easily switching into his smooth canter as she leant forwards whilst he jumped. She flipped him towards the large, brick wall jump. Thunder was one of the only horses on the farm that could actually clear the jump, and for a small horse this was an accomplishment. She pushed him into a gallop and was pleased as he soared over it and landed easily on the other side. "Woop!" She cried. "My boys still got it." She slowed him to a canter and continued moving him through the jumps with a cheery smile.
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Training (Nara & Trish)   Training (Nara & Trish) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Nara urged Twyla forwards and around the jump course, once she made the last jump she dismounted and went around to see how many faults she'd made. She laughed at herself, there was one too many. Shaking her head, Nara climbed back onto her horse and rode out to the dressage side.

She contemplated a second, "Yeah, I guess you're right. I don't mind either house, but I hope people either hate us or don't know us to begin with. Would be nicer than drooling fanboys-slash-girls." She grinned and pulled Twyla up outside the jumping half, leaning over her neck to watch her sister jump.

She sat up straight as Thunder cleared the brick wall, not even Champ could do that, and he was a Clydesdale. Nara applauded Trish and Thunder before grabbing the reins and backing up her horse.

"Okay," she called. "You ready? I'm going to do my entire walking routine in reverse." Nara grinned with excitement and starting nudging Twyla backwards.
Back to top Go down
Tricia Cissi Black
Tricia Cissi Black

Female Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Training (Nara & Trish)   Training (Nara & Trish) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:16 am

Tricia halted Thunder for a moment to watch Twyla and Nara jump the several jumps set out for them. Twyla was more of a dressage horse, but she did look wonderful when she elegantly cleared the jumps. Even if she did knock down a few, and Tricia could see by Nara's expression that there was just one too many knocked over poles for her liking.

"Give her a break, she's still a baby!" Tricia called indignantly as she moved Thunder back into a steady trot.

Tricia sighed, she hated being known all the time. Sure, Nara and her could be brats sometimes but really she longed to be able to walk down the street without someone screaming that it was the famous daughter of their darling mother. On the other side of the jump, these sour thoughts were left as she basked in the glory. She could feel Thunder's posture straighten up at his own pride, and she patted him on the neck.

Tricia laughed as Nara and Twyla started doing their routine backwards. "Oh yes, real flash!" She grinned as she watched for a moment, before moving Thunder back over to the jumps and pushing him into a faster trot. He cleared all but 2 jumps, and she sighed in exasperation. "Bit rusty, eh fella?" She cooed, looking back over at Nara and Twyla.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (Nara & Trish)   Training (Nara & Trish) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training (Nara & Trish)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1