Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Drinks and Tea EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Drinks and Tea EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Drinks and Tea EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Drinks and Tea EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Drinks and Tea EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Drinks and Tea EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Drinks and Tea EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Drinks and Tea EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Drinks and Tea EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Drinks and Tea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
French - Pureblood - Eponette Second Year

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:58 am

Mystic decided she would take a break from shopping for supplies and read some of her book. Mystic loved to read because it let her live in a different world as least for awhile anyway. She was a very strange girl and it was hard for her to make friends because no one really knew how to take her, so she was used to being alone most of the time.

Walking up to the counter she ordered a crumpet and some Earle grey tea. Picking up her order she headed over to a table that was sitting in the corner and sat down and pulled out her book and began reading always looking up when the door opened just in case it happened to be someone she knew.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre
French - Halfblood - Eponette Second Year

Female Posts : 84

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Danielle walked towards the ice shop, feeling that in such a hot day, it was time for something cold. She opened the door and looked around before walking over to the desk, ordering a bananatasty ice-cream. She then looked around, noticing that the place was completely full. Why hadn't she seen that? She honestly didn't want to walk around with an ice in her hand, and tons of bags in her other. She then saw a girl her own age that was sitting alone. She shrugged and walked over to her.

"Hey," she said, smiling kindly, "Do you mind me sitting here?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Mystic glanced up once and noticed that the place was getting busy, not that she mind usually when she was reading she tuned everything out. This is what she was doing when a young girl walked up to her she was totally engulfed in her book until she decided to look up.

"Oh Hi, sorry I have a habit tuning everything out. I hope you were not waiting very long for me. Go ahead and have a seat if you would like. My name is Mystic."

Closing her book so she could pay attention to the girl in front of her.

"So how are you doing on this wonderful day?"
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Dani shook her head when the girl apologized. "Not at all, though I was starting to worry whether you were dead or alive," she joked, sitting down next to her.

"Mystic? I like that. I'm Danielle, but call me Dani," she said.

She grinned. "I'm very okay. I love the warm weather. How about you? What errands are you running?" she asked, eyeing the bags the girl had.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Mystic smiled a little "I get that a lot, I can be quite a space case sometimes."

Mystic loved the name Danielle " Did you know that Danielle is a Hebrew name? I love the shorten version of Dani though. I have a cousin named Dani." Mystic always rambled when she got nervous.

"I really prefer it to be cool, not to hot and not cold, but just right." When she commented about her bags she looked down at them.

"Yes, my mother dropped me off for some last minute school shopping, I am ready to go now." Mystic smiled

"How about you, what are you out doing?"

Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Danielle smiled when Mystic said she could be a space case, and when she commented on her name.

"Really? Is she nice? I can't have a name-twin who isn't kind, you know," she said jokingly.

She realized that Mystic was a bit nervous when she spoke, but Dani decided to not comment on it. It might not be very fun to get that slapped in their face.

"Yeah, I agree. I like it warm, but only to a certain extent," she said with a nod, "And I love spring breezes," she added with a dreamy smile.

"Oh really? Cool, so am I. Which year are you in?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 am

Mystic had to laugh a little "Yes she is very nice, to everyone. She is kind of like me."

Mystic's mind began to wander again and she thought about what Dani was saying about the spring breezes, how she like the snow in the winter, and even the weather in the fall.

"Oh sorry there I go again, one of these days maybe I will quit spacing like that. I am going to be a first year, and I cannot wait. I hate watching my parents do all this magic at home while I can't do anything" Mystic smiled

"How about you Dani?"
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 am

Dani grinned. "Then she's probably great," she said.

Dani noticed how Mystic spaced out again, and she started to realize that 'Mystic' was a perfect name for the girl. She waved it away.

"Don't worry about it. Spacing out if perfectly healthy. It means you've got an open soul," she said honestly.

"Yeah, that's so true. I look forward to the day when I can wash the house from my bedroom," she said jokingly.

She then beamed. "I'm going first year too," she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am

Mystic smiled at her a little, she could really like this girl she hoped they could be friend.

"Well at least you think it is ok, I do not have many friends because they think I am crazy." Mystic sounded kind of sad

It was very true Mystic could count on one hand how many friends she has, which didn't even fill up the hand. Her parents were just too weird, so Mystic was the only way she knew how.

Mystic started laughing at Dani's joke, "That it too true, I can wait till I can clean my room, my parents won't let me use the house elves. They say I am too messy" Mystic smiled.

"Wow, first year too cool, maybe we will be in the same house." Mystic that if they were in the same house maybe this Dani girl could help her become less of a freak.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:47 am

Dani chewed on the inside of her bottom lip. She couldn't understand why people would stay away from Mystic just because she spaced out. But maybe Dani just hadn't know her for long enough to be sure on why they stayed away from her. So far, Dani didn't see anything wrong about Mystic, though, and she hoped it'd stay that way.

"Well, I suppose we're in the same boat, then. I don't have friends at all really. But that's my own fault. I just don't trust people, and everyone says it's fine in the beginning but after a while they find it exhausting that I don't trust anyone, so they leave me," Dani said with a shrug, "I'm kind of emotionless, you see. A high-functioning sociopath. It's no danger in it, of course, I wouldn't be free if it was. But I can only empathize, not sympathize, and I guess that's what's wrong with me," she concluded.

Dani then laughed. "Same here. They make sure the house-elves are more loyal to them than to me, so they don't clean my room, even if I order it," she said with a sigh.

She then smiled wider. "Yeah, that'd be really cool, you know," she said happily, "Knowing at least one person."
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:38 am

Mystic was excited about the thought of making a new friend, even if it was only one.

"My problem is I trust too many people, an I think that is why I don't have friends they just use me. People find it fun to pick on me." Mystic sighed

"Maybe my problem is I am too emotional and they love to see me cry." Mystic wondered if the two of them were actually good for each other.

"Maybe I just need to change the way I am, maybe." Mystic thought about all the things that people had done to her, pulling her hair tricking her into doing things.

"I really hope we are in the same house, I think we can balance each other out." It was a really good thing.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Dani shook her head slightly as Mystic told her the reason why she didn't have any friends. Dani almost envied Mystic for trusting people though, even if it hadn't been good for her. Maybe it was the opposite for Mystic. Dani shook the thought away and smiled to Mystic.

"Well, then they're missing out on a bloody good opportunity of making a friend," she said kindly.

Dani wouldn't mind trying to become Mystic's friend, but she was very sure it'd take a lot of work before she would be able to tell the girl about her family and stuff like that. She honestly didn't understand why anyone would tell their friends about their familyissues. It just didn't seem like their business. Maybe it wasn't that Dani didn't trust, just that she felt it was no one's business except her own.

"You shouldn't change yourself, just make sure to not be too naive," Dani said with a shrug.

"And I'd like to be in your house too. Maybe you're right. Together we could possibly be the support the other needs," Dani said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Mystic was really getting to like this Dani person, and over time even if they weren't in the same house maybe they could be friends anyway.

"Thats ok, I know its their loss, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt any less." Mystic hated that she carried away all this pain inside from all the bullying she had gone through.

She knew Dani was right, a person is suppose to like you for who you are no matter what. "I am sure I could stay the same, but how can I become not so naive. I know it is one of my faults." Mystic stated staring at the plate in front of her.

Mystic glanced up at Dani and smiled when she thought they could support each others too.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Dani nodded. "Yeah, I get that. Hurt and pain is probably one of the big factors for why I don't have friends. I'd rather be alone than hurt," she said with a shrug, finding it very reasonable.

She knew people might think her weird for wanting to be alone. People were so addicted to human contact. Without it, babies would die. But now when Dani was as old as she was, she had found out too soon that she didn't want to be friends with people. She wanted to be left alone, and strike up a random conversation every now and again, though Mystic seemed to be a kind enough person to talk more to than just random conversations. But Dani preferred to be alone, and she was actually dreading to sharing a dorm with someone else. So she crossed her fingers that she might be in the same dorm as Mystic.

"It's hard to kick a habit, I know. But I'll help you, if you help me to be your friend. However, I think I'll start with just having one, and not many. Count yourself lucky," Dani said with a joking smile.

Suddenly a shadow moved behind Mystic and Dani jumped a bit, but annoyance replaced the shock. Another one of the demonic ghosts. This one was nasty. Filled with scars and blood and blue skin and severed ear and missing many fingers. But Dani wasn't fazed by that. She ignored it, continuing to look at Mystic before the demon noticed that she could see him.

"So, do you live nearby, or are you staying at the Inn down the road?" Dani asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 am

Mystic new all too well what it was like to be alone most of the time so maybe being around Dani would be good for her too. "It is diffidently easier than getting hurt." Mystic always felt and saw weird things and she would get lost in her own thoughts, so people didn't want to be around her.

"I think we will be the prefect friends, we both know how to give each other space when needed." Mystic had to smile.

Mystic was one of those people that felt weird and strange thing but she never thought anything of her feeling until she watched Dani jumped, so she looked around but didn't see anything, how odd, something bothered her.

"Dani, is everything ok?" Mystic asked a little worried. "Yes, I live a couple of blocks away, would you like to come over?"
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Dani shrugged. "It's hard for me. People always come up to talk to me, as if they think I'm one of the people who'll smile and laugh at stupid jokes. I laugh at good jokes, but not from complete and total strangers," she said calmly.

She smiled. "Yeah, I think we'll be good friends too," she said calmly. "Especially if you know when to give me my space," she added happily.

Dani looked at the demonic ghost and then back at Mystic, not really caring when the ghost saw her looking at him and walked over, moaning and making awful sounds that most people would cringe of. But Dani was accustomed to it.

"I'm fine. I just remembered that I have some other stuff I need to buy. My mother asked me to buy myself an owl, and I completely forgot it," she said calmly.

Dani was a good liar, especially when it came to ghosts, so she wasn't worried that Mystic would think anything weird about her explanation. And even if she did, Dani would only play ignorant until Mystic didn't care about it any longer. Even if it took years. Dani would never tell anyone she was going to school with that she was haunted by ghosts from Hell. There just was no way. She'd never trust anyone so fully. Not even her parents knew.

"Really? Yes, I'd love to come over. But I gotta buy that owl and dash home with it, so how about you give me the directions, and I'll come in an hour or so?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:38 am

Mystic quickly wrote down her address and gave it to Dani,

"Here you go, if something comes up just owl me." Mystic was glad she made what could be called a friend.

Mystic gathered her stuff and prepared to leave. "It was very nice to meet you Dani. I will see you in a hour"

Mystic grabbed her stuff and head out the door of the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Danielle smiled to Mystic as she gave an address. "Thanks, I'll be sure to stop by," she said kindly.

She nodded. "You will," she said kindly and gave a small wave, seeing Mystic leave the cafe.

She sat for a while longer before gathering her things and walking quickly to the inn she was staying at, and then put her things down, ready to go meet Mystic.

(OOC: posting new thread in your house ^^)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Drinks and Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks and Tea   Drinks and Tea Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinks and Tea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: France :: La Rue de la Magie :: La Crème Glacée-