Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A New Home (OPEN) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A New Home (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A New Home (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A New Home (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A New Home (OPEN) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A New Home (OPEN) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A New Home (OPEN) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A New Home (OPEN) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A New Home (OPEN) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A New Home (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belleà de Cendres
Belleà de Cendres
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Female Posts : 44

A New Home (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A New Home (OPEN)   A New Home (OPEN) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 am

Belleà scowled as she entered the Great Hall, dragging her two huge trunks. A part of Beauxbatons had been destroyed, and the village behind it was burneed down, or at least that was what she was heard. She decided to go there later through Apparition, but she figured she should settle down for a while. As a few students passed by her, Belleà sighed and continued dragging her trunk. She only agreed to go here because it was the only choice they had, unless of course anyone would be cool with Durmstrang.

She turned around when she heard someone growl. It was only Vereà; she completely forgot her daughter was right behind her. "Verea, arrêtez grogne! Nous n'avons pas vraiment le choix, Beauxbâtons est brûlé, je crois, et nous devons rester ici pendant un moment," she said. "Il suffit d'aller et de trouver certains de vos amis, ou de prendre un coup d'oeil autour."

And with that, Vereà rolled her eyes and muttered "Oui" and walked away. Belleà continued dragging her trunks. Finally getting tired, she waved her wand and the trunks floated in midair. She looked around, realizing that no one told them where they would be staying. She stood in the corner of the Great Hall, looking confused.

(She said: Vereà, stop grumbling! We don't really have a choice, Beauxbatons is burned down, I think, and we've got to stay here for a while. Just go and find some of your friends, or take a look around.)
Back to top Go down
Antoinette Coupe
Antoinette Coupe

A New Home (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home (OPEN)   A New Home (OPEN) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:11 pm

It's not that Toni had a problem with Hogwarts or anything, it was the fact that she was basically LIVING with the enemy. It set her on edge, and she'd almost protested to the ministry - but for some reason, it seemed that the ministry was forcing them to go to Hogwarts to help stop the war. Bullshit, there'd probably be a massive fight and the war would just get worse. Toni sighed heavily and shook her head. She didn't want to be here at all, and especially after seeing what had happened to Beauxbatons. It had definitely left her feeling a little jumpy.

Who would do such a thing, other than the enemy? Though Luc suspected Roxie, Toni wasn't positive (though the Highmistress had looked particularly smug the night it happened) who it could've been. For all they knew, their OWN might've done it. But who was this 'Smooth Criminal', she wondered. They were the one behind it, but all of the research she'd done had un-covered nothing.

Toni dragged her trunk into the Great Hall, frowning as she saw all the British professors. The Beauxbatons students looked ill at ease and instead sat with one another, though Elle was talking to a boy sitting amongst the Raven house. Ravendoor? Whatever, she didn't really care. She spotted Belleà and decided to go and talk to her fellow educator. "Salut Belleà. Sera-ce pas amusant?"

[[Hi Belleà. Won't this be fun?]]
Back to top Go down
Belleà de Cendres
Belleà de Cendres
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Female Posts : 44

A New Home (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home (OPEN)   A New Home (OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:41 am

Bellea nodded curtly at her fellow educator as she approached her. She almost frowned, but kept herself from doing so. Fun?! Was she serious? She plastered a forced smile on her face and replied, "Eh bien, si vous pensez vraiment. Mais je ne pense pas que je me plais ici, de dire la vérité." She looked around, seeing Verea standing by some girls in red and gold. Bellea raised her eyebrows.

She turned once more to Toni and waited for a reply. Bellea looked around while waiting, and sighed. "Où allons-nous y retourner? Je ne me souviens pas qu'on dise quoi que ce soit," she asked Toni.

('Well, if you really think so. But I don't think I like it here, to tell the truth.' Then; 'Where are we staying again? I don't remember anyone saying anything.')
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

A New Home (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home (OPEN)   A New Home (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Home (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1