Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorian Kraine
Dorian Kraine
British - Pureblood - Auror & OOTP

Male Posts : 130

Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) Empty
PostSubject: Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus)   Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:53 am

Dorian rubbed at his neck, walking into the designated break room. Really it was just a spare room where the Aurors were allowed a few minutes away from the boring paperwork after cases. He made a point of it to stay out of the Ministry as much as possible, jumping on cases as fast as possible. But with Alec in his slump, and being saddled with Rhian as a trainee, he couldn't avoid it.

Walking over to the coffee area, he groaned. Typical. The last damned idiot left less than half a mug worth in the pot. He groaned and went to work making a new pot. He was only staying because he needed to debrief his boss on the months long training run with Rhian. He really didn't know what would be done with him now.

He leaned against the counter making a mental note to owl Tess when he got back to his flat.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus Hawksfeather
Daedalus Hawksfeather
British - Halfblood - Auror - OOTP

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus)   Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:10 am

Daedalus walked briskly into the room, cracking his neck. He noticed Dorian making a new pot of coffee, and decided to just take a seat and wait. He had been in his new office all night filing paperwork, too many false dark wizard tips...

"I'm surprised this pot doesn't just refill itself, as often as I find it empty..." muttered Dorian.

"Would be alright if the last lowlife sod would be bright enough to refill it," replied Daedalus.

Dorian wanders over to take a seat near Daedalus, "coffee's ready." Daedalus gets up and makes a cup for himself, and sits back down.

Back to top Go down
Dorian Kraine
Dorian Kraine

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus)   Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:34 am

Reclining in the rather uncomfortable chair, Dorian sipped at the coffee and grimaced. Another reason he hated spending time at the 'office': terrible fucking coffee. But it still beat Alec's.

He let out a soft laugh at his partners lack of kitchen skills. If only the man would spend as even one tenth of his time taking care of himself as he did hating Victoria, maybe he wouldn't die of bad health before his next school year. Dorian shook off the thoughts, looking up at Daedalus.

"So, how'd you end up in this hell hole?" He gestured to the cold stone walls around them. Every day spent cooped up here made him think of the sheer joy on Tess's face when she talked about being a healer. Now that was loving your job.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus Hawksfeather
Daedalus Hawksfeather

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus)   Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:53 am

"You really have a disdain for this place don't you?" Daedalus said while looking around at the rather lackluster makeshift break room. "I can understand why, bleak and dreary stone walls, constant paperwork for petty crimes." Returning to his coffee, he grimaced at how awful it tastes.

He began to remember the fun and freedom he had while traveling the world. How had it come to this; sitting in a break room, after hours of filing pointless paperwork, and drinking the worst coffee he had ever tasted?

"Well to answer your question, I have not the slightest idea, perhaps I'm just waiting for a time when Auror's are actually needed again."

Sipping his coffee, for it was the only drink available, he peered off into the void. He had only been back in London a few weeks, and he is already missing the cold crisp air of the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kraine
Dorian Kraine

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus)   Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:16 am

Dorian smirked. "It ain't so bad sometimes. But my partner's on a bit of a hiatus. So it's worse than usual." At least when they were here together things were funnier. Neither really gave much of a damn about the usual grunt work around here. They stopped in for their marching orders and carried them out, playing by their own rules

He laughed at the way Daedalus said that. As if they were sacred knights or some shit. Laying wait for a time when the dark forces attacked en mass, so they could slay them! As if it really happened that way. "Oh, we're needed alright. Those damned Dark Ones cause all kinds of mayhem for us."

Dorian leaned back, propping his boots up on the table, tilting his head. "So, Daedalus. You were at Hogwarts, weren't you?" Something about him seemed familiar, though not memorably so.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus Hawksfeather
Daedalus Hawksfeather

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus)   Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:34 am

Daedalus grinned at Dorian, after wracking his brain he remembered him, a Slytherin. "Yes I was at Hogwart's, Gryffindor actually."

He knew Dorian didn't really remember him, but they had dueled against each other during a dueling demonstration by the Dark Arts teacher at the time. Daedalus had won the battle, and Dorian was furious, firing off a spell that Deadalus had countered causing Dorian to be knocked unconscious, and after waking up Dorian remember nothing of the week prior.

Daedalus chuckled and sipped his coffee, which was now cold. Dorian looked at him trying to guess what he was thinking.

"I remember you Dorian, though I doubt you remember me very well."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus)   Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee Break (Dorian and Daedalus)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1