Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaughn Jund
Vaughn Jund

Male Posts : 12

Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] Empty
PostSubject: Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]   Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:30 am

Vaughn used the key Dimitri had given him [FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY] and smiled to himself before letting himself in the estate. It was a huge place and the only one who lived in it was Dimitrius himself. Besides Vaughn of course, but he came and went as he pleased. Perks of being the dude's younger cousin he guessed. He placed the keys in his pockets and kicked the door closed behind him, looking around the foyer.

"Home sweet home," he mumbled around the cigarette in his mouth before removing it. "Yo! Dimitri, you here?" He listened for his cousin for about twenty seconds before shrugging and making his way to the kitchen. "I'm gonna eat some of your food! Don't complain!"

Opening the fridge, V popped the cigarette back in his mouth before grabbing out a pre-made sandwich. Grinning to himself, he bumped the fridge closed and moved into the living room. Flopping down on the couch, he put out his cigarette in the ash tray on the table before hearing the front door open and close.

"Hey," he called when his cousin came into view. "Thanks for the sandwich. How did you know I was coming by?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]   Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:19 am

All Dimitrius wanted to do was come home and relax. He had to take Stolz to the vet, and of course, when he comes inside, all he sees is his cousin. Holding his sandwich. God. Dammit. Crossing his arms, he tapped his foot as Stolz raced across the room to jump on Vaughn.

"What have I told you?" He scolded, looking over at the ashtray. There was a cigarette in it. "Dammit, what else have I told you when it deals with those cigarettes? They'll kill you one day, and you don't even care."

He shook his head. He was only five years older than his younger cousin, but since the boy's parents were deceased, the job fell to him to take care of him. "You need to start doing something," Dimitri said, exasperated. "I can't just take care of you forever."
Back to top Go down
Vaughn Jund
Vaughn Jund

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]   Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:33 pm

"Well you've told me a lot of things, cuz," Vaughn pointed out, taking a hearty bite of the sandwich on the plate. Turkey, yum. "But I've heard about the cigarette thing far too much so you need to back the hell up on that. I'll smoke if I want to, and no matter what you say, it won't stop me. I'll stop on my own time, if I even want to." Damn he really didn't want a lecture today. Not when he was actually thinking of doing something. "I'm here for a reason you know."

He set the sandwich down next to the ashtray and finally turned to Stolz. "What are ya doing boy?" He said with a smile as the dog jumped into his arms and started slobbering all over him. "Hah, down boy, down. I'm sure Dimitri doesn't want you on his couch, getting your drool and hair everywhere."

He looked over at his cousin with a grin. "You should take me to that school of yours. I should be able to find something to do right? Gamekeeper, caretaker, whatever. I promised myself I wouldn't go back there when I graduated, you know I really didn't have many friends, but it's better than mooching off you right?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]   Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Dimitrius looked at the boy warily. Did he really want to be working with his younger cousin? Vaughn didn't get along with most people either, preferring to hang with himself or family. Crossing his arms, Dimitrius nodded slowly. "Alright. I'll take you there later. You'll have to talk to Roxie Krum though. She's the Highmistress and my boss."

He canted his head as he noticed a gleam of uneasiness enter Vaughn's eye. He didn't want to pry but... "You heard that name before?" Dimitrius asked his cousin. He worried for the boy, a lot more than he should, but he was like an elder brother instead of a cousin. "Anything I can help out with?"

Stolz came back over to his master, and Dimitri patted his head with a smile while looking down at him. "Good boy. Go on and get something to eat." Stolz barked at him before rushing into the kitchen where his food and water bowls were. Dimitri strode over to the chair across from the couch and sat in it, watching his cousin quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vaughn Jund
Vaughn Jund

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]   Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 am

Oh of course he remembered that name. He had gone to school with the chick. He didn't associate with anyone, but chances were, she'd remember him. He remembered nearly everyone he graduated with, and he promised himself that he wouldn't meet any of them ever again if he could help it. "No," he grunted, pulling a cigarette package out of his shirt pocket. "You're not a damn shrink so stay out of it."

He pawed around in his pockets for a lighter when his cigarette pack was taken out his hands. "Hey!" He glared at Dimitrius, holding his hand out for the cigarettes. "Give. Now. You know I get all twitchy when I can't get my tobacco."

"You just had one," Dimitrius said, shrugging. "You don't need to have another one so soon." Rolling his eyes at his cousin's behavior, Vaughn bit his thumb. He knew what Dimitri wanted, but did he want his cigarettes back bad enough? Urgh...

"Dammit Dimitri! What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]   Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Dimitrius grinned in triumph while he held the package of smokes that Vaughn so dearly wanted. He wrinkled his nose at the smell of them, it was that strong, but he tucked them in his shirt pocket for safe-keeping. For the moment at least. Once Dimitrius had all the information, then he would give them back.

And burn the shirt he was wearing to get out the smell of the vile things. Crossing his arms, he leaned back in his comfy chair with a satisfied smile. And a sigh since it really was a damn comfy chair. "You know what I want to know," he finally said, staring evenly at his cousin. "Obviously you recognize the name of my Highmistress. Did you meet her before or perhaps you just know her?"

He wasn't usually like this, but it was his obligation to protect Roxie at all costs. He placed a hand on his shoulder, wincing when the tender flesh met the fabric of his shirt. Yeah, he protected her at all costs. Even from his cousin, if he had to. Though he didn't think he'd have to worry - much. Vaughn was somewhat harmless.
Back to top Go down
Vaughn Jund
Vaughn Jund

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]   Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:20 am

Vaughn sighed, his teeth digger further into his thumb. Before long, he was going to break skin if he didn't get his kick of tobacco. "You play a mean, mean game cuz," Vaughn replied quietly, staring over at Dimitri with an emotionless gaze. "You know how much I hated going to that blasted school. You know how much shit I got because of what father did before he wasted away. We had to live with that, me and mum did. And you guys have a completely different last name than us, so you didn't have to face everything that I did."

Now furious, Vaughn accidentally bit through the skin of his thumb, yelping when he drew blood. Sucking on the cut, he glared over at his cousin. "So yeah, I know her because we were in the same year. And everyone, fucking everyone in my year and above looked down on me. Even some of the younger years thought that they were better than me." Pushing off the couch, Vaughn grabbed the now sandwich-less plate and threw it at the wall.

"Are you happy now, cuz?" He asked, panting angrily, pointing his finger at Dimitri. "You started this, just remember that." Staring at his cousin for a few moments longer, Vaughn spun on his heel and headed down the hallway to the guest bedroom. A few moments later, the door slammed and all was silent.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]   Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:28 am

Dimitrius sighed and placed a hand on his forehead, waving the other hand at the broken plate. It repaired itself and came over to Dimitrius' hand. Running his fingers over the smooth plate once more, he set it on the table and looked over at the kitchen. Stolz had heard the plate shatter and it had frightened the little pup to the point that he was whimpering and looking at his master.

Patting his leg, Dimitri called his pup over. Stolz bounded over and up into Dimitrius' arms, sitting on his lap. Grunting at the weight of the dog despite the fact that he was a puppy, Dimitri smiled at him. "Don't worry boy. I pulled up some bad memories for Vaughn." He murmured, scratching the dog behind the ears.

Patting Stolz's hind legs, the puppy jumped off Dimitrius and ran over to the guest door. He whined and scratched on it until he was let in, and Dimitri smiled. Good boy. Go heal some of Vaughn's wounds so he can come out here and talk proper. Getting up from his seat, Dimitri cracked his back and took the plate to the kitchen. Might as well clean some things while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Vaughn Jund
Vaughn Jund

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]   Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 am

Vaughn crossed his arms and paced the room he was in, breathing in and out heavily. Damn his cousin and his meddling ways! This was why he avoided hanging around with Dimitri was around. It inevitably led to Vaughn's own demise mentally and emotionally rather than physically. He pinched the bridge of his nose and turned his head to the door when he heard scratching. Go away go away go away.

The scratching continued, and he sighed before moving to the door and opening it. Stolz bounced in and jumped on the bed as Vaughn closed the door behind the pup, and he turned to look at Dimitri's dog. Crossing his arms, he stared at the dog. Stolz stared back silently before launching himself in Vaughn's arms. Said man grunted and caught the huge dog before he stumbled to the bed and laid down.

Stolz lapped at his face, causing Vaughn to turn his head and push him off. "Down boy. Down." He sat up and placed a hand on Stolz's head. "You're a damn dog. It's easy for you to fuck up and get Dimitri to forgive you all in one blow. And you're not accounted for anything your parents did. People see you as just another dog. You have it easy pup. So live it up."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]   Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey. Sup. I'm Mooching. [D/V]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Germany :: Houses :: Skaia Estate-