Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  Empty
PostSubject: The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again    The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:47 pm

I happen to like the heading so I stole it....lol

I really don't have anything to say at the moment other than its hard to be active on a site when the players you play with never post to you, take a vacation, or get banned, or get a life, so I guess I will place my charries on hold until someone wants to play with me.

Everyone knows where I am if you want me to play, or leave a message on Willow Daunter, that's the account I open.

Kairi Lichmann
Mystic Moon
Jazmina Bright
Casey Raven
Collin Raven
Capper Renveno
Alianna Renour
Beki Tarnell
Willow Dauntner
Damien Greene
Tatiana Devit

Willow and Collin are still there for Zoe, if I am not playing Willow the way you want you have to tell me, I can play her anyway you want.

Also I would like to point out that if you think I am doing this because of what happened to Tessa, you would be mistaken take a look you will discover I haven't posted in awhile to any of my charries. I have been contemplating this for a few weeks now. Makes no point to post to classes when you have one or two students that appear in class and post once, maybe twice and never again. It really is not worth my time, I love storylines and in order to have a good storyline you need to post daily or at least every couple of days.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Endicott
Alexander Endicott

The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again    The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Zoe and I have had a disagreement, shall we say, and she has been rather in-active as of late. I also believe she is at her annual family camp this week.

I'd be sad to see you go, but I understand why you would want to get rid of characters as Katie has been banned from the site.

I love you Love you, mama! ^^

- Molly.
Back to top Go down

The Cellular Customer you are trying to reach is away from the phone or temporarily out of the service Area. Please Try Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1