Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Inter-School Christmas Ball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Female Posts : 38

Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:59 am

Zara was running late to the ball. She apparated to Hogwarts and went to to entrance hall. The decorations are beautiful. She looked around and saw many students there. She wondered if Jaz was going to be here. She looked around and went to get a drink.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lux Evans
Lux Evans
French - Pureblood - Eponette Second Year
French - Pureblood - Eponette Second Year

Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 am

Lux was doing her hair. She didn't really want to go as she doesn't have any friends but her sister made her so now she has to go. She really hope that she'll get a friend. Even one friend is enough for her. She braided her long blonde hair and put it to the side. She saw a note from her sister saying that she will be a little late. "I guess I'll have to go first then" Lux said to herself. She apparated to Hogwarts and head to the Entrance Hall. She looked around and the decorations are beautiful. She felt a little out of place so she went to get a drink. She saw a lot of people there and hopefully she'll make some friends.

Lux's dress:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sabine Evans
Sabine Evans

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:39 am

Sabine was running late. She checked her make up and apparated to Hogwarts. She went towards the entrance hall and saw that there are so many people there. She walked around and saw Lux sitting alone. She really hope that Lux will make friends here. She saw Zara and went towards her. "Hey Zara, you look amazing! I love your dress" she said.

Sabine's dress:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Halcyon Dumbledore
Halcyon Dumbledore
British - Pureblood - Gryffindor Second Year
British - Pureblood - Gryffindor Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Halcyon walked out of the Gryffindor tower with a smile on his face. He had realized by now that he had quite a lot of friends, but didn´t seem to know them at all. He had decided that he´d have to change that today. So he walked into the Entrance Hall and stopped dead. Amazing. His smile widened considerably and then he spotted Alexis and Carey. He sighed. Sure, he and Carey weren´t good friends, but Halcyon didn´t see the reason for why they could not be. So he walked over. And he stopped. They were talking about him.

"Ouch," he said and walked over, his smile gone. His face was totally calm and showed no emotions, but honestly, that was a bit crude to his taste. "What on earth did I ever do to you, Lexi?" Halcyon asked, seriously confused, letting that show now. So much for a good prom.

Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 Wavy+tuxedo+hairstyle
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Eberstark
Sabrina Eberstark
German - Muggleborn - Tower Dormers Second Year
German - Muggleborn - Tower Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Sabrina walked into the Entrance Hall. She was amazed at the beauty of it, but it was a bit too much for her. After all, this was only the second Christmas she had ever celebrated in her life, and nothing had really been decorated in her life, so the beauty was staggering, but overly so.

She saw Roxie and she beamed happily. But she didn´t walk over. It seemed she was talking to a teacher of either Hogwarts or Beauxbatons; Sabrina hadn´t seen her before, at least. She walked around, looking at the different things. Then she took something to drink. It had been a rather long trip.

-----------------------
Sabrina
Back to top Go down
Rubi Wright
Rubi Wright
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin Second Year
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Rubi cursed silently. Late. Again. She hurried out of the bathroom where she had spent way to much time showering. But it wasn´t her fault that she absolutely loved the warmth of the water! Or... wait. It was... Rubi cursed again and then rolled her eyes. "I really shouldn´t curse. I´ll wind up cursing on a daily basis," she reminded herself.

She threw on her dress and took on her converse. She then jogged up to the Entrance Hall. There, she stopped. "Woah," she whispered. Too beautiful. Rubi felt a wide grin spread on her face, that widened more when she saw Jamie. "Twinnie!" she shouted and ran over, giving her sister a big hug.

"You look so cute!" she exclaimed happily.

-------------------------------------

Rubi except for shoes
Rubi´s shoes
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

Female Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Athena apparated to Hogsmeade and made her way up to the school. She hadn´t been sure whether or not she wanted to go, but in the end, she decided to do so. She had talked to Deva, and they both would pretend to not know the other. Who knew might be there who was in league with their common enemy.

Her reasoning for coming was that she deserved to go to a ball. And as usual, she had gone out of her way to feel good about herself. And she certainly did when people stopped and turned to look at her when she walked past them. No wonder though. Her dress was extremely elegant, not to mention her hat. Add to the hat, she also had a cane. Ah, she felt as rich as she was at that moment. For the first time in her life.

She reached the school grounds and saw many people talking about outside in the snow. It was freezing, but Athena just placed a warming spell around her. The moment she walked inside, she discarded the spell and she blinked. She seemed to have walked into some wonderland of a kind. She grinned. Seemed like Hogwarts had gone out of its way to look dashing as well.

She saw her fellow educator, Dubois, and gave a smile. She hadn´t talked a lot to the woman, but that would have to change. She then saw the headmaster, and wondered what he was thinking about for a second. Then she sighed and decided to walk over to him. She had been avoiding him as of late, and it was time to end the childish games.

"Headmaster Laval," she said politely and gave him her best smile, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

----------------

Athena
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

Female Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Deva took on her dress in a very slow speed. Proms really weren´t her favorite time taker, but she felt like she owed it to Nora and Alcyone to come. Besides, it could be a bit fun to take on different dresses and stuff. The only thing was that the fact that the Dark Ones knew of her identity as the leader of the OotP had her even more on edge than usual. She made sure her wand was on a place very reachable so nothing could delay her in defense.

She walked down to the Entrance Hall and couldn´t help the smile breaking her face. It was absolutely magnificent. And the snow that was underneath her feet that she could not step on. It was brilliant. Quite possibly the work of Clara.

Deva then saw Athena and was quite amazed by the clothes she was wearing. Of course, Deva didn´t walk over to her. That wouldn´t be good for either of them. She sighed and saw Anne. Her smile widened and she walked over.

"Hey there," she said, "You look amazing."

----------------------

Deva´s Dress

Deva´s Hair
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~gaarasdevil
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:21 am

Olivia smiled and blushed when Humphrey said that. She blushed even more when he kissed her cheeks. She looked down to hide her blush. She was having fun dancing with Humphrey. Then she remembered something, "I almost forgot, are we going to do the prank today?" Olivia asked remembering that they talked about pulling a prank at the ball.
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Zara heard someone call her name and realized it was Sabine. She was wearing a red dress and she looked like a girl who just got out of a fashion magazine. "Oh hi Sabine. Well thank you. You look beautiful as well. I love your dress! It's so beautiful and I remembered you telling me red is your favourite colour" Zara smiled. Sabine does look beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum
Co-Founder / Head Administrator
Co-Founder / Head Administrator

Female Posts : 733

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:11 am

Roxie adjusted her hat and rolled her eyes at Liselotte. "They just can't handle the truth," she said, a hint of mockery in her tone and a glimmer of mischief behind her eyes. Glancing behind her, she saw Lullaby, and narrowed her eyes in a warning. That girl better behave herself tonight.

It was sweltering inside the ballroom, and so Roxie discarded her shawl and handed it to a house-elf who had randomly appeared near her. It scurried off to the cloakroom and Roxie didn't see the servant again. Roxie had barely turned back around before she and the Headmaster of Beauxbatons were greeted by the Hogwarts Deputy.

Immediately Roxie recognised her, and her mind could feel how protected the poor woman's conscious was. She really couldn't be bother causing any strife, but as a warning she made sure every one in the room could feel her conscious brushing against theirs. Her scepticism sprang up as Miss Malfoy introduced herself. Their Headmistress was otherwise occupied and unable to greet her notable guests at a ball she had organised herself? Roxie's eyebrow shot up but she said nothing of it.

"A pleasure to see you again, Miss Malfoy," Roxie returned, her tone edging on malicious with a side of irony; as if she'd find it pleasurable to meet again with a woman who'd practically led the attack on her beloved Durmstrang. She smiled coldly and thinly.

Roxie nodded to Headmaster Laval as he kissed her hand. She didn't feel like hanging around Alcyone, so she glanced around for Dimi. She hadn't seen him yet and wondered if he was still on the ship. She caught Sabrina's eye and smiled warmly, properly. She looked absolutely adorable in her dress.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:55 pm

"I know, I know. Anne's as stubborn as a mule and Gryffindor to the core. I just feel bad cause she should be spending the money on her kids, you know?" he sighed and ran his hand down the front of the jacket, tugging at the bottom of it. It was certainly nice, but it felt so unlike him, so fake. He didn't really think it looked good on him, not to mention how utterly uncomfortable it was. He felt so out of his skin and he hated it. He needed to ignore it though, he just wanted a good day and to get on better terms with Pyx.

But that wasn't going to happen with the whole situation with Amber. She just couldn't leave him alone could she? She just loved to watch him squirm. The short moment she'd been there and with the few comments she'd made she knew she had done enough to spark some entertainment for herself. Amber made her way off and when Parker glanced at Pyxis he was how upset she looked.

When she said he shouldn't bother he rolled his eyes. "Pyxis- no. Look, remember that letter I got last year that you found? Well...that was her..." he said, his voice slightly hushed. When she said why she had no right to be angry, he just went silent for a moment and looked around the room looking a bit uncomfortable. "Well you're still my closest friend. Hardly anything I'd call a relationship, I promise you." He sighed and his eyes landed on the table with all the food. "Lets just forget it for now and enjoy ourselves, alright? Lets get something to eat." he offered.
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Luc Laval
Luc Laval
Headmaster of Beauxbatons
Headmaster of Beauxbatons

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Upon their introductions, Luc narrowed his eyes at Roxie, able to feel her consciousness brush against his own. A skilled legilimens... did she feel the need to show off or make a warning or something? What was the point? He was lucky that due to his...condition his mind would be far more difficult to penetrate. Well, no matter the reason, he was starting to get a bad feeling from her. Just as much as from these English people. He hadn't thought much of Nora being otherwise occupied. Though it wasn't the best host move, everyone always had last minute emergencies that sprang up. Alcyone was doing just a great job if it anyway, so it hardly seemed to matter. Evident by her expression though, Roxie did seem to mind it.

He turned and gave a polite smile to Alcyone, "Well, I'm going to split off, hope to talk with you later." he said with a nod as he walked a few paces spotting Athena. He sighed, and turned his head away, assuming she was going to continue to ignore him. He couldn't blame her though...everything had been a shock. He'd prefer it over any trouble being caused, that's for sure. Luc let his eyes wander away from the German educator...he seemed to be getting a hold of himself well enough. He wondered if the other man could sense his presence yet...but figured he was more worried about staying focused.

He was honestly surprised when she did approach him, greeting him with a polite smile. He blinked, seeming to hesitate a moment before a small smile appeared on his face. "Ms. Gaunt, you're looking lovely." he said with a nod. "I suppose so. It's been quite a while since I've last been to a Christmas ball, I can tell you that much. What about you? Any charming man ask you to dance yet?"

Back to top Go down
Lullaby Krum
Lullaby Krum
German - Pureblood - Tower Dormers Second Year
German - Pureblood - Tower Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:16 am

Lullaby wandered through the hall. These people disgusted her. Most of them weren't even truly magical, and yet they were allowed in a prestigious place like Hogwarts? How shameful.

She watched the students dancing semi-awkwardly on the dance floor, and sniffed, unamused. Lola mused about the girl she'd killed the term before; oh how she'd gotten on her nerves. The stupid idiot didn't move when Lulllaby told her to. She got what was coming to her.

Bam.

Lola's body slammed into someone else's, and she glared at them after stepping back. "What's your problem?" she seethed at the blonde British student.

((OOC: Molly that's your cue ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Olivia's blush lit up her entire face and made her even more beautiful to him. He knew she was easily embarrassed, but he thought that her shyness was one of her better traits. Besides, if she wasn't shy, then he may not have had the courage to talk to her. Despite his talkative nature, Humphrey was a bit shy when meeting people too.

"About the prank, I was going to do it, then I thought about it and decided I would rather just spend the ball with you. I don't get many opportunities to dance with you. Figured I might as well take the chance when it appears. You don't mind, do you?" he asked her. If she had been looking forward to it he would feel bad about not being prepared.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:39 pm

"It's alright, I don't mind at all. Besides, I'm having a great time dancing with you and spending time with you makes me happy. Doesn't really matter what we do" Olivia said smiling. She loves spending time with Humphrey. He is an amazing guy who makes her laugh.

"So, let me try and attempt a pretty lame riddle. What is dry when wet and what is wet when dry? If you manage to answer this riddle then you are amazing because I couldn't answer it when my brother asked me." Olivia heard this riddle from her brother and it was fun playing riddle games.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

Female Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:46 am

Athena smiled at the compliment given to her. "Likewise," she said softly, "The suit suits you." It did, really, though it seemed a bit old fashioned. Then again, maybe that's why it suited him at all. Vampire or not, he held manners that Athena's ancestors would have. Then she frowned lightly; her family was probably not the best to measure up with manners. She had a feeling the Gaunt family hadn't been exactly pleasant.

Athena gave a slight chuckle. She was considering asking him exactly how many years it had been, but figured here was not the place. She knew that the highmistress of Durmstrang was a very powerful legilimens, probably the most powerful in the world. And no one knew what people might overhear. "I can imagine," she said instead.

She was surprised at how easy it was to look into his eyes. She had imagined she would have to force herself to look at him. She mentally sighed. Truthfully, she had nothing against vampires, and not highstanding vampires either. She believed Luc had as much right as her to be the headmaster of Durmstrang. But no matter how much she wanted vampires and humans to have equal rights, it was different when she was actually standing in such a situation herself. And she also had a feeling that the fact that he was keeping quiet about being a vampire contributed to the tenderness of the situation.

"I just arrived, so I'm not sure if this will be a good ball or not, though I must say the decoration is simply staggering," she said. Then she smiled secretively, like any woman would when such a question arose. "No, no charming man has. Yet," she added softly. She didn't realize before all too late that that comment could be taken as flirting. However, she knew fairly well that trying to talk her way out of it would be even worse. So, she simply kept her grin as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 pm

"Okay, good." Humphrey said, relieved she was enjoying herself. "Aww, you're so sweet Olivia. I enjoy spending time with you too, and dancing's fun. Gives me an excuse to hold your hand and put an arm around you."

"I have no idea." he told her honestly. That was definitely one of the hardest riddles he'd ever heard. "The onlyt hing I can think of is a fish, and that doesn't make sense."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:08 pm

She blushed when he said that. He always knew how to make her blush. She's annoyed with herself because she couldn't stop blushing. One of these dys she's really going to be a tomato.

Humphrey couldn't answer the riddle either. It means that the riddle was difficult and she wasn't the only one who couldn't solve it. "The answer is a towel. When we are wet the towel is dry and when we are dry the towel is wet," Olivia said. "It is pretty hard. Even my parents couldn't solve it hehe," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Olivia started blushing, and it made him smile. Leaning in, he kissed her on the cheek. "You are so pretty when you blush. Really, I absolutely love it." he told her.

When she told him the answer he was shocked. It made sense, but he never would have guessed it. "Wow, a towel. So simple, yet so difficult." Humphrey said. Now he was going to break out a riddle from The Hobbit. "A box without hinges, key, or lock, with golden treasure hidden inside. Your turn, I got it from a book I read."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:26 pm

She blushed even more "thank you. I love it when you blush as well. You're so darn adorable," she said.

She nodded "true, very true. Nobody would have thought of a towel," she said. She definitely never thought of towel. She thought for a moment and the riddle sounded familiar. Then she realized it was from The Hobbit. She loves that book. "It's an egg right? I read The Hobbit as well. I love that book" she smiled excitedly
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 pm

A big grin crossed his face when she blushed more. "You're welcome Liv." he told her. Then he blushed a brilliant red. "Awwww, thanks. You're more adorable though.

"Except for the person who made the riddle apparently." Humphrey teased her. He waited, and then noticed when she recognized the riddle. A sneaking suspicion told him she might guess it. "Yes, it sure is an egg. That is one of my all-time favorite books. I love it. Only you would have gotten that, it stumps most people."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:41 pm

"No, I still think you're cuter," she said smiling.

She giggled. "I lovw that book. I read it repeatedly. You can never get bored of it" she smiled. "Another riddle, what goes black and white, black and white, black and white?" it's a pretty lame riddle she thought but she likes it.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 am

"Well, you can think that. But I still say you are far more beautiful, or cuter if you prefer that word. When I saw you I couldn't believe how pretty you were." Humphrey told her. It was what he'd honestly thought. "Want to get some punch?" he asked her. Now he was getting a little bit thirsty.

The Hobbit was an excellent story, and he was glad that she loved it as well. "I never do either." This one wasn't too hard, at least he didn't think so. "Is it a zebra perchance?" Hmphrey guessed.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:00 am

She blushed even more. "Thanks and your girlfriend is going to turn into a tomato by midnight," she giggled. She felt quite thirsty as well "yeah sure," she smiled.

"Nope, it's a penguin rolling down a hill," she said giggling. "It's a pretty lame joke but I find humour in it," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inter-School Christmas Ball

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next