Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri]   A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:02 am

Tess rolled her eyes at his teasing, a smile still firm on her face. She wasn't 'firm' she was too soft to really want to yell at them and demand respect. She figured that was because she just was the way she was. Still she was impressed at what joy he took in his job, not everyone was as lucky as they were.

At the mention of a puppy her eyes got really big and she forced herself not to clasp her hands in glee over the mention of dogs. She loved dogs, and if she didn't take care of the fox her mom thought was a good pet (not that great of an idea) she'd happily have a dog.

"I love dogs!" She squeaked out. She tried to compost herself but her excitement was still there. " You're so lucky, I always wanted a dog, but my mom gave me a fox she's...shy."

She waved him off at his apology though, it was her fault for being defensive. But at his explanation she flushed and shook her head. She was a bit surprised at him being thirty, she wondered if that's why he felt a bit uncomfortable around her, so much to nearly choke on liquid.

"I am the youngest healer, the next youngest is three years older than me. Trust me it's not jealousy" she chuckled a bit bitterly. "It's just dislike, but I suppose that tends to happen in every job."

That's what she told herself as a sort of comfort.

Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri]   A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:45 am

Dimitrius chuckled, amused to find that she liked dogs. He wasn't surprised. She loved children, her job, and dogs. The perfect girl all rolled into one. Too young, too young, too young. Down boy. He slid his bottle across the table between his hands with a smile. "I'll introduce you to Stolz sometime if you want. He's a bit too excited about new company, but I'm sure he'd love you."

He'd be happy to introduce Tess to his little puppy. He really did enjoy meeting new people, and he always had a happy wag and a tackle to give Dimitrius when the man came home from wherever he was previously. He'd have to send a note to Luna, thanking her again for the dog. He would never be able to repay her for finding the perfect little guy.

He half wondered if he should have mentioned he was nearly thirty. He was twenty-eight, just two years off thirty, and he was eight years her senior. He'd certainly have to reign himself in since he was an elder scarred man. He shook his head, not dwelling on the subject anymore. The more he thought about it, the more he tried to justify when it wasn't supposed to be justified at all. Looking back at her, he let out a wry grin. Best not let her think he was contemplating anything important.

"Ten to one say they're jealous of you. You've shown that you care about others, animals included, and you are beautiful." He admitted, straying close to that subject area, but bypassing it in his mind. "I'm sure at one point in time they were like that, but they've grown to just do their job instead of enjoying it. Let's hope that you'll always enjoy what you do, and you'll always have a smile on your face."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri]   A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:13 am

Tess nodded immediately with glee; she loved dogs, always wanted one too, if only her roommate wouldn't have a cat. She was glad that he even commented on showing her his dog, that meant that they would be meeting again. She smiled at the thought; she liked him, he was a shameless flirt, but he was loyal and a good person, she admired him.

At his grin, she tilted her head curiously and simply let out a smile, taking in the comfortable silence. She never expected herself to get along with someone from an opposing country, but then again, she hadn't ever met someone like him. She took a sip of her drink and smiled at the thought once more.

Her cheeks turned pink immediately and shook her head. Looks took you no where in her profession, at least she hoped not. She bit her bottom lip and laughed softly.

"You're such a flirt" she said waving him off. "I hope they do too...but I guess it takes a while you know?"

Looking down at her drink, she traced the top of the mug absentmindedly.

"I'll try" she said breathlessly. "Did you have the same issue as you started teaching?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri]   A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Moment of Thanks [Tess and Dimitri]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2