Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Studying Hard EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Studying Hard EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Studying Hard EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Studying Hard EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Studying Hard EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Studying Hard EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Studying Hard EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Studying Hard EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Studying Hard EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Studying Hard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatiana Devit
Tatiana Devit
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Tati was sitting on the couch in the middle of the common room with books open all around her and some parchments taking some notes. She had an interesting where nothing had happened and the first term seemed to fly by really fast.

She had gotten over her obsession of cleaning everything but she still tended to be a little shy. But that was ok she would make it, she at least had one friend, but he always seemed busy with some Slytherin girl so she really had no one but her studies and that was ok really. Having friends was overrated sometimes.

She had her potions book open for the moment working on that one when she heard the door open and looked up to see who came in.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Humphrey hadn't really spent much time in the common room lately. He had been busy hanging out with Olivia, and had even run into a new first year named Odette. Walking in, he saw Tati, and realized that he hadn't really talked to her at all since that day in the secret gardens. Now he felt a little bit guilty about not hanging out with her, he knew she didn't have many friends here at Hogwarts.

Taking a seat next to her in one of the armchairs, he smiled at her. "Hey Tati, how was your summer? I haven't hung out with you in ages it seems like. You been good?"
Back to top Go down
Brielle Tavin
Brielle Tavin
British - Pureblood - Ravenclaw First Year

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Brielle really didn't know what led her to the common room. Most of her days at Hogwarts involved being cooped up in the library or lessons. She sighed tiredly, fluffng out her hair before she opened the door to the common room. Of course, Brielle forgotten the book she needed.

Walking in, Brielle saw older students talking. Smiling plesantly, she saw the book sitting on one of the tables. She picked it up, hoping she didn't interupt anything.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:15 pm

He saw a girl walk in he hadn't met before. She was probably first year, and she had picked up a book to read. Might as well introduce himself to her. "Hello, I'm Humphrey. What's your name?" he asked her politely.
Back to top Go down
Brielle Tavin
Brielle Tavin

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Brielle turned, and groaned internally. Great, now she had to speak. "Hi Humphrey, I'm Brielle." Turning pink, she clutched the book to her stomach. The room became hot, and she tugged at her collar, extremely uncomfortable. This wouldn't have happened if you didn't forget your book. She thought to herself with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:34 pm

When the girl turned, he immediately noticed that she didn't really want to talk. "Nice to meet you Brielle. What do you think of Hogwarts so far?" He knew sometimes it was rough trying to fit in, it took hima while to make some friends here.
Back to top Go down
Brielle Tavin
Brielle Tavin

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:12 pm

"It seems fine." Brielle replied dully, brushing off invisible pieces of lint on the front of her sweater. "You're all second years, yeah?" They seemed too young to be older than that, but she knew that they were older than herself. It seems like the older student wanted to make a conversation, so Brielle motioned to the empty armchair. "Mind if I sit?"
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:16 pm

It seemed to him that Brielle was a bit uncomfortable around people. She was brushing off non-existent lint from the front of her shirt. "Yeah, we're both second years. Once you make a couple of friends Hogwarts gets a lot better." he told her, smiling a bit. "I don't mind, go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
Brielle Tavin
Brielle Tavin

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:36 am

"Yeah, maybe that's what I need." Brielle replied politely, not trying to be rude. She was always shy, and the simple fact that she was talking for that long without passing out made her feel a little more confident. "Thank you." Brielle smiled genuinely for the first time. She sat on the chair, hugging her arms around her legs.
Back to top Go down
Tatiana Devit
Tatiana Devit

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Tati was glad when she saw the person coming in the door was Humphrey and she was glad, it had been so long since she had talked to him, but he had a new girlfriend so she would have to take a backseat and she could deal with that.

"Hay Humphrey I have had a great summer, look" Tati opened her bag to show him what was not in it. "No sanitizer, actually I have only used it a couple of times since we talked in the gardens," Tati smiled.

Tati was about to ask Humphrey how Olivia was when a new girl had came in and Humphrey started to introduce himself and ask her how she was.

"Hi, Brielle, I am Tatiana but you can call me Tati if you wish." Tati smiled "Sure you can join us and tell us about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:48 pm

"Wow, Tati, that's great." Humphrey said sincerely, noticing that there was no sanitizer in the bag. Must have been hard getting used to not being afraid of germs. "We need to hang out more, maybe hang out in the gardens sometime."

"Yea, what do you like to do Brielle? I know a lot of Ravenclaws are shy, bookworms, stuff like that. Making friends isn't always easy, but us Ravenclaws are always here for you." Humphrey said, trying to be a good older Ravenclaw, though he had no clue what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Brielle Tavin
Brielle Tavin

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:00 pm

"Hi Tati." Brielle, finally feeling comfortable, said warmly. "Alright, I can do that. Not much to tell though." She admitted earnestly. But the fact that Tati and Humphrey were still continuing to talk to her made her feel better.

"I am pretty shy, I guess." Brielle shrugged. "I read a lot, but I absorb it all. I have a photographic memory. I think that's why I was sorted into Ravenclaw. I had nowhere else to be sorted into." Stopping to breath, she turned to the others. "What do you two do for fun around here?"
Back to top Go down
Tatiana Devit
Tatiana Devit

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:10 am

Tati smiled when Brielle said that she was shy, "Well that makes two of us, I am pretty shy too."

Tati had to laugh as she thought about how she was before she met Humphrey, "Thanks to this man right here." Tati said as she tap Humphrey "I am a different woman, I used to have a serious OCD."

When Brielle was asking what kind of things there were to do she really was not sure, "To be honest I usually read in the garden or library, and the common room."

Tapping Humphrey, "Now this man over here, he is too busy with the woman in his life." Tati said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 pm

"I'd love to shy I'm shy as well, but I'm not normally. Most likely I am considered loud and obnoxious at times, get told I talk to much on occasion." He had been told on numerous occasions to shut up. Humphrey wasn't the best at listening to adults though.

Smiling at Tati, he shook his head. "I didn't do that much really, she gives me too much credit. It was kind of weird meeting somebody who was germophobic in a garden area though, not what you would expect."

"Personally I like the garden and library as well, but I've been up to Star Tower too. Great view from up there, and I've been out to the forbidden forest and there's a secluded clearing on the grounds I found. The forbidden forest is for the more adventurous things, and we're not really supposed to go there. I like to get outside, so that's what I do." Humphrey explained. The outdoors were so much fun, he couldn't see why some people would stay in the castle all the time.

He couldn't help but blush a bit at that. "Hey, I like spending time with my girlfriend, sue me. Her name's Olivia Harrison, she's a second year Slytherin. One of two Slytherins who I actually like to hang out with, she's pretty awesome."
Back to top Go down
Tatiana Devit
Tatiana Devit

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 am

Tati had to laugh when he said he was called obnoxious, "I really don't think you are that bad.". Tati smiled "Well most of the time."

Tati listened to Humphrey talk about how he helped her, "Hay I can walk around placing without touching things. If you would have spent time doing what I had to do you would have been a germophobic too." Tati never did tell him that story, she never told anyone actually.

Listening to Humphrey talk about the places he had been, "I have never been to the star tower. Maybe I need to get out of the libaray more often."

Tati had to laugh a little, "I will sue you how much you got, you get a girl and leave your best friend in the dust.". Tati pretends to pout, she really didn't care she was happy for him.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:33 pm

"I guess I'm not terrible, just get annoying on occasion. You don't seem to think I am, so that's a plus." Humphrey said, grinning at his friend.

Now he was curious as to what she used to do. "What is it that you had to do Tati? Some time you are going to have to tell me about that." If something had helped make her germophobic he was curious as to what that was.

"I hadn't been to star tower either, but Olivia had and I went up there with her. Bring a book up there, it is really a cool view." Easily the best view he had seen on the campus.

Humphrey knew she was joking, but he still felt bad about not spending more time with her. "How about I get you a butterbeer one of these days instead. Sound fair, I feel really bad about not seeing you more often to be honest." he told her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Brielle Tavin
Brielle Tavin

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:41 am

Brielle watched the two students bicker with a smile on her face. She felt like they had some personal connections in the past, maybe they dated. When Tati said they were best friends, she had a confused look in her eye. They way they were chatting and laughing proved otherwise.

"The star tower? Where's that?" Brielle finally asked curiously. She planned to go there and let the two talk again. It seemed like she interrupted something, and it made her feel a bit guilty.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:39 am

"The star tower's on the sixth floor, so not too far away actually. Just go down the corridor and you should find the stairs. You're welcome to stay and talk though if you want." Humphrey told her. Brielle looked like she was looking about leaving for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Tatiana Devit
Tatiana Devit

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Tati thought about it and new that she needed to get up to the tower and do some reading there, some place new.

"Yeah I believe you owe me at least two butterbeers." Tati laughed, "Or maybe one for everyday that you don't say hi to me."

Tati looked over to Brielle and smiled, "Hay you don't have to run off, stay and chat with us."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:09 am

He had to make sure to include Tati even though he was busy, she was his best friend after all. She just wasn't the type to remind him to see her, but that was a pathetic excuse and he knew it.

"You have a good point, just tell me when I've paid up enough. I'll make sure to say hi to you no matter what, Hogwarts can get lonely without somebody to talk to."

"So what's your favorite color Brielle?" he asked, curious. It was a question that he liked to ask people, a habit he had.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Studying Hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Hard   Studying Hard Empty

Back to top Go down

Studying Hard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Hogwarts :: Sixth Floor :: Ravenclaw Common Room-