Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Discussion Needed EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Discussion Needed EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Discussion Needed EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Discussion Needed EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Discussion Needed EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Discussion Needed EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Discussion Needed EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Discussion Needed EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Discussion Needed EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Discussion Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Discussion Needed Empty
PostSubject: Discussion Needed   Discussion Needed EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:07 am

Damien was hoping that Parker was going to be alright after what had happened in the shack. Damien had been in the background for so long he had no idea what was going on with anyone and he wondered if he should care or not.

Damien also needed to really talk to Parker about that cream and potion, especially since he was tired of fighting with his wife over how beautiful she was. This last fight about it they had, had been the last for him he was tired of it and he needed to talk to Parker.

Walking into the hospital wing Damien got to wonder where Parker was at so he thought he better check the office.

"Parker are you around somewhere?" Damien hoped he was so they could talk about everything.

Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

Discussion Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Needed   Discussion Needed EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:06 am

Parker had been at his front desk for a better part of the day, preparing notes for his next lesson and sending in a report to his superior at the hospital, which had taken him far too long to do on accounts of his chicken scratch writing. After having sent off the owl with that and a personal letter to Tess, he got up with a sigh, pacing around and to his back office.Maybe he could get around to brewing some extra potions for when next lessons picked up? Kids always seemed to be getting into more trouble when they should have been doign their work. Brewing might keep his mind of things too. The fact he'd hardly talked with any of his friends since all that shit not to long ago seemed to be affecting him. He couldn't even stand to be eating in the great hall again. Every time he saw any of them he just felt so bad.

As he started to go through ingredients in the back room, thoughts of the cream and potion he and Damien had been talking about a while back came to mind. He sighed, maybe if they got that underway he could give it to Pyxis...maybe he could get Anne off his bad, maybe he would feel less bad overall having actually worked together with someone and accomplishing something of importance. Those papers Damien had given him had just been piling dust since he'd gotten to busy with end of the year stuff last year. He set the vials down on the counter and went to the cabinet on the other end going for said papers when he heard a voice as a head poked in.

Parker turned around quickly and tried to give a small smile. "Damien, over here." He said to get his attention. "Speak of the devil" he murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Discussion Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Needed   Discussion Needed EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:26 am

Damien was still looking around when he heard his name being called and went in search of the voice. Finding Parker he looked like he was in the middle of something and maybe he could help him, he needed to do something to keep himself busy.

"Hay Parker, being keeping yourself busy. I haven't seen you around." Looking over the things on his table.

"Anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Discussion Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Needed   Discussion Needed EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Parker turned enough to grab the papers, which had been a bit dusk covered (maybe he should try to get a house elf in here by the end of the week), before walking over to Damien and setting them down on the table. He looked to Damien and gave a small nod, "Yeah, trying to think of anything to keep myself busy. Which isn't much until next lessons begin..."

"Yeah, I know" he said in agreement. "Things have been so crazy lately, I've hardly had to mind to try to meet up and talk with people. How've you been holding up?" he asked, genuinely curious. He like such a bad friend lately. He'd hardly been there for Damien in the past year, yet when the situation arose, Damien was right there to defend Parker. And Parker wasn't sure he'd do the same, even though he really should considering how close they used to be as roommates.

"You know, actually-" he started, looking to the papers he set down. "I was just thinking about the cream and potions we talked about a while back...maybe we could go over it again, maybe start on it? Considering all that's been happening lately better to start sooner rather then later, right?"
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Discussion Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Needed   Discussion Needed EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Damien had to agree with Parker on trying to keep busy, "Yeah I have been going a little crazy around the house, and I try to hold myself together for Anne but it keeps getting harder to do.

Damien sighed when Parker asked him how he was holding up, usually it was Damien that was worried about him.

"I don't know, I just seem so frustrated all the time with Anne, even though I am good at hiding it. I just do not have any outlet to go to." Damien sighed, "You have been busy."

Damien started to pace around the room a little, "I just want to get this cream perfected because I am tired of having to sit there and listen to my wife tell me she's not beautiful and that she hates the way she looks."

Damien knew there was something that Anne was not telling them he was just having trouble figuring out what it was.

"The thing that has me worried the most is obviously she has seen something in one of her visions or she would not be wanting our help so badly on this Kate problem. She always runs first and asks questions later."

Damien was still pacing, he really did not mean to unload on Parker he had just had so many things bottled up inside of him he had to let them out.

"Its so bad right now I need a drink" Damien said as he threw himself in a chair.

"Sorry for unloading on you."
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Discussion Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Needed   Discussion Needed EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:40 am

Parker frowned a little bit, nodding, "Ah...I see. Things have been hard between you two?" he asked carefully, not wanting to seem like he was getting into his business. Them both being people he considered his friends, he worried for them both. He knew they were strong enough to get through anything, but there was only so much people could take before they snapped. And these two had so much stress on them at the moment.

Parker leaned back against the counter, looking worried. "I'm sorry." he said simply. he was sorry he couldn't be a better person, better friend, and be there for him. "It'll get better..." he offered. "What all is going on...if you don't mind me asking?"

Parker listened as Damien talked and paced around. Things must have been really difficult. It was times like these he was thankful for not having such strong bonds with people, let alone a family. "You think what she's hiding is really important? I mean...she talks to you about things right? You don't need to know every single thing that goes through her head..... Unless...you think it'll get her in a lot of trouble. She'll come around eventually, she'll understand that running into the thick of things will get her...us, no where."

He sighed, feeling his own stress and exhaustion in his bones. He walked around to the chair Damien was in, taking his jacket off the back of it and throwing it on a stool. He then opened a cupboard and reached in, digging around the back, pulling out an old wine bottle. He held it out, shrugging. "This is the best I have for now. It no air has gotten in it, it should be fine." he said as he walked back to the counter, placing the wine bottle and going to grab some sort of cup.

He shook his head as Damien apologized. "No, don't be sorry...it's perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Discussion Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Needed   Discussion Needed EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Damien thought about how things were going with Anne and for the most part everything were great between them, other than the things she kept from him.

"To be honest she never tells me anything she see in her visions she never has. But the way she is wanted everyone help and is wanting this to be done it has to be bad." Damien sighed

"I wish you were right Parker, she went behind my back to get DJ back and then she took off right in front of me to go get Lily. I don't know how to stop her from doing anything."

Damien watched Parker pull out the bottle of wine and he sat there staring at it and realized that Parker didn't know.

"I have been sober for a year, I got into something really bad with Tessa and throw something towards her and it crashed into a wall and I have not had a drink since. But I know I could use one."

Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Discussion Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Needed   Discussion Needed EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 am

Parker frowned to hear that she had been keeping things from him. wasn't the point of a relationship communication and all that? "Really? Sorry to hear that...I'd have thought that she would want to talk about her visions...it could help everyone...not to mention take a huge burden off her shoulders." Parker sighed and shrugged. "At least, I would think, I wouldn't know what it's like to be a seer...but I imagine it's hard. For the both of you." Parker wanted to groan, he figured he sounded like an idiot rambling about things he had no clue about. He just wanted things to work out and be good for his friends. For once.

"And you've tried talking to her? She...she can't keep thinking everything is all her responsibility. I mean, it's great she was able to get them, but there's only so much pressure she can take before she just..." Parker trailed off, not wanting to finish. A person could only take so much before they broke down.

He stopped and glanced over at Damien when he felt eyes on him. "What? Is something wrong?" When Damien said that he's been sober, Parker looked embarrassed and went to put the bottle back. "Shit, I'm sorry...I didn't know." He shut the cupboard again and looked back to Damien. "I don't drink either...it was just one I was given as a gift when I got here. My father..." Parker looked down and shook his head with a sigh. "Just- sorry."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Discussion Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Needed   Discussion Needed EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Damien could not help but smile at Parker, same ol Parker always apologizing,

"Really Parker its ok no need to apologize, you had no idea I quit drinking." Damien smiled.

Damien was trying to think about Anne and what they can do, "Anne and I have always been open about everything except her visions. She told me once that she doesn't want everyone to share her burdens."

Damien could understand why she didn't want to tell anyone else, but he was willing to share the burden with her if she would just let him in.

"I just wish we could get her to understand that we are here to help her with everything. Sorry I came here to talk about the cream and we end up talking about Anne."
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Discussion Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Needed   Discussion Needed EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:31 am

Parker sighed, leaning back against the cupboard. His eyebrows were still furrowed, still feeling bad for it. He then nodded. That was true..he had no idea. No need to be so tough on himself, he thought, trying to reason with himself. He pushed off the cupboard and walked back over to the counter and the papers, looking down at them as Damien spoke.

"Maybe if she shared them they wouldn't seem like such burdens to her. Because honestly her visions could be so much help with what we don't know. And by we I mean everyone. The order, all of it. It could save lives, not to mention take a tremendous weight off her shoulders. If only she could see how willing everyone would be to help if she weren't so stubborn..."

Parker slowly looked to Damien, his hand tracing over the paper. "No, don't worry about it at all. I don't mind. I mean, we've not talked in ages anyway, so it's kind of nice to be honest." Parker admitted.

He drew his eyes back to the papers "But mentioning the cream, you're right. we can set aside some time to talk later. I think starting some sort of work with this while we have the time is the best thing to do. I've not really had a chance to look over everything due to all the chaos, but from what I have looked through, there's a real possibility we can make this work. And fast." Parker scanned over the front page again, feeling his mind lock into that problem solving healer mindset. All worries of all that drama that had been doing on the past few months just seemed to dissipate and Parker was ready to just get something productive done.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Discussion Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Needed   Discussion Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion Needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1