Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Dinner and a Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Tessa actually liked the idea of an empty house. That meant that there was no kids around and just her and Capper. This was something that didn't happen a lot. But when it did, ti was something that she always cherished.

He then was talking about all the things that they could do in an empty house. But he then suggest that they go get a hotel room. And one that has a jacuzzi, Tessa was now paying full attention.

She really didn't get to go on a honeymoon. But she was pregnant with the twins and the time and everything was happening. Tessa had always hoped that he would make it up to her somehow. But if he didn't then she would still love him.

Tessa then started to grin. " This was all really good, I thought that the dinner and movie was everything that you planned for me." Capper then was helping her up to her feet. There was only one question on her mind.

" Where are we going next?"
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:22 am

Capper had really planned out their time together and he was going to take full advantage of everything.

"Now where would be the fun in telling you where we were going.". Capper smiled.

Capper cleaned up their mess with a wave of his wand and took ahold of Tessa and kissed her then holding onto her waist.

"Close your eyes again". Capper asked with a smirk.

Once she was ready he was able to apparate them directly into the hotel room and had rented.

Looking around the room there was a wooden canopy queen sized bed that if you looked under things you would see mirrors onto top of the canopy. There was a giant black teddy bear with a heart sitting on the bed.

In another corner of the room you can see a heart shaped jacuzzi tub. All around the tub was little chocolate kisses. On a table in the middle of the room was a vase with 2 dozen roses of red and white. Plus in the vase was also a dozen lilies, which he knew were Tessa favorites.

"You can open your eyes."

Last edited by Capper Renveno on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:07 am

Tessa smiled only trying to think of what Capper had for her. Everything he did was off the top of his head, so everything was a surprise with her. She also knew that he was never going to tell her where they was going. Or what he had planned for her.

She then watched as he cleaned up the mess. But she was really glad that they where both magic, it made things a lot easier. Tessa smiled as she closed her eyes again.

Tessa was excited she was asking over and over if she could open her eyes. Capper finally told her that she could open them and she did. She was grinning as she looked around.

" You did all this for me?" Tessa then seen the lilies and was about ready to cry. She then kissed Capper. " I love you."
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Capper was glad he could make her smile, he knew that he owed her big time for everything and he wanted to pay it back in full with some interest.

"Well seeing is I only have one wife, I imagine I did all of this for you." Capper kissed her and twirled her around.

"I love you too." Capper said as he placed her back on the ground,

"So does it all meet your approval?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Tessa was still looking around the room. And she was excited at what Capper did. She would have never have thought that he would do something like this. This was something that you expected on a honeymoon. But they didn't take on because she was pregnant with the twins at the time.

“ Well I would hope that you only have one wife. Or I might start getting really jealous.” She then kissed him back and was letting Capper twirl her around.

She was grinning. “ Well I am glad that you love me.”

Tessa was still excited. “ Yes is does and more.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Capper laughed at the thought of more than one wife, "I have enough trouble keeping one wife happy, can't imagine two of them."

Capper looked around the room and then smirk as he picked Tessa up and threw her on the bed and laying on top of her he looked into her eyes.

"Well Mrs. Renveno what shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 am

Tessa then laughed a little bit when he said that he was having trouble keep her enough happy. “ Well I am sure that your wife will love this.”

She then was picked up and thrown on the bed. But he was laying on top of her and was looking into her eyes. It was something that hasn't happened for a while. Just right after she found out she was pregnant with the twins.

“ Well Mr. Renveno you tell me, you planned everything for me. And since you are laying on me I will let you pick.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2