Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Making up my mind (invite) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Making up my mind (invite) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Making up my mind (invite) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Making up my mind (invite) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Making up my mind (invite) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Making up my mind (invite) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Making up my mind (invite) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Making up my mind (invite) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Making up my mind (invite) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Making up my mind (invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Making up my mind (invite) Empty
PostSubject: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:10 am

Anne sat on the floor of the Shrieking Shack looking at a spot on the floor. If a student found her they would ask her why. Very few people knew why, she was sitting here of all places. Anne chose to sit her to make a decision, the place where she had learned that the world was not good and fair. This spot was what changed her. She had gone from being selfish to being who she was now.

She had asked three people to meet her here. She didn't know if they would come. This place held bad memories from more than herself. She could almost hear the screams etched in the wall. The screams of an eleven year old girl.

As she waited she thought of why she had to do what she was planing. The marks on Pyxis' back, the screams of her six year old daughter. The loss of her son. The pain of her oldest friend. Her own pain. It was reason enough.

Anne had to end the life of the woman who had hurt her family and her friends. But she couldn't do it alone.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:21 am

Damien had been working on the new potion creame and he was beginning to get stressed out and needed a break. It seemed that lately Anne and him had been on different pages, and his was usually a page behind. He felt sometimes she was still keeping things from him but maybe one day it won't be that way much more.

Damien was going to go find his wife and see if she wanted to get a bite to eat but then he recieved a owl asking him to come to the shack. Why would she want to go there. Damien had been avoiding the the shack for a long time, not that he would tell anyone that.

Walking into the shack he found his wife just sitting there so he walked up behind her he could not help but smile she was rather beautiful. "Hello dear, I cannot believe that this is where you wanted to meet. Too many memories I have of this place."

Damien sat down next to her and pulled her close to him kisses her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:35 am

Anne looked up from the floor only when she heard a creak of the stair. She smiled at Damien knowing it would be him that arrived first. She smiled slightly and closed her eyes again.

"I know, but it was the best place to remember and make a decision." She stated. "Sorry I've been so secretive. But it's not just my secrets to tell." She said wishing she didn't have a single secret to keep.

"I' tired of living life looking over my shoulder." She said closing her eyes. "I have enemies but, not all of them will do anything to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Damien sighed as he held her close to him, he had plenty of time to get used to her secrets.

"I may not like that you keep secrets from me, but I have learned to accept them as part of who you are." Damien hated it that she would not share her visions with him and he was always worried but he generally kept things to himself.

"I know it would be nice not to look over our shoulder, I am just so used to it I would not know how else to be."
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:01 am

Pyxis hadn't been there that night so many years ago, so to her, the meeting place was random. She didn't really care though as she drew her cloak tighter around her and walked towards the Whomping Willow. It used to be a secret tunnel, but ever since someone decided to share all of Fred and George's secrets and get the stories published in a book, everyone knew. She waved her wand at the tree and murmured, "Immobulis," to still it's ferocious swings at her.

She moved between the branches and slid down the hole, standing up straight as soon as she could and brushing dirt off her. She swept along with her head slightly stooped and finally made it to the end. She climbed up and looked around, seeing Anne and her husband, Damien. She nodded her head in greeting and walked over to the two of them.

It was sweet, how he held her. She wished Parker would - not the time, Pyxis, she mentally chided herself.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:15 am

Anne smiled slightly as Pyxis came in. She sighed, she may not know why she had picked this place, but it was the only place she could make up her mind.

"Thanks for coming." She said mainly to Pyxis, she knew Damien would come. He always came when she needed him.

"We need to talk about how to get rid on Kate." She said spitting the last word as though it had a foul taste. "We need to get rid of her, and Dusk too. But I want Kate gone more than Dusk." She admitted. "She's hurt too many people that I care about." She snarled thinking of every memory she had, both her own and others.

She shuddered and moved away from the spot she was sitting on. She didn't want to be there for another second.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:22 am

Damien looked up when he heard someone coming, that was when he noticed it was Pyxis that came in and he just nodded at her. The only reason he even spoke to her was because of Anne. He was trying to expand his friends list but he was not in a hurry.

As he began to listen to Anne talk about what she wanted to do, he just wished that these people would just disappear never to return. He was trying to hold Anne as she talked about the sad things but the place he felt was finally getting to her that she moved away from him.

"I say we walk right up to her and fire the killing curse at her, seems pretty simple to me. But just because we get rid of her we still have Katrina. She might have a new package, but she is still the same person."

Damien was thinking about Dusk too, "The same with her, she has followers too. With Dusk we should discover if she has a weakness."
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:28 am

Getting an owl from Anne, Parker had just stared down at it, unsure of what to do. He didn't exactly want to make his way to the Shack, it making him feel sick to his stomach just thinking about it. He didn't exactly want to get into the thick of things when the order should be handling it, and he was still trying to deal with the whole fucking kidnapping mess. He had only been back to his apartment once since then. And felt like a paranoid mess always having to be hyper aware of his surroundings, startling even worse then before. It was just too much.

But this was Anne. Anne of all people, and he'd screwed her over enough. He needed to give back to her, he had to. So he decided he would go, just to see what exactly it was that she needed from him, and when they were supposed to meet, he made his way down to Hogsmeade, going the direct route to the shack, right up the hill and through the decrepit old door.

Stepping in and looking around, he stopped to see Anne, Damien...and Pyxis. Damn this was going to be awkward. Even he knew that. He cleared his throat nervously, it seeming that Anne and Danien had already started talking about whatever it was they had gathered for. "Uh, hey..."
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:08 am

Anne sighed as she listened to Damien. "It's not that simple. She can survive a killing curse." She muttered. "She has this weird magic." She added. "It's not Kat that worries me, she may be bad, but she has a huge weakness her daughter." She stated, "And no we aren't hurting a child." She clarified.

"Hey Parker." She said as he walked in. At this point she didn't care about awkwardness. She didn't really care that there was a slight tension between Pyxis and Parker. They would be fine in the end.

"We;re talking about how we can get rid of Kate." She told him. "Any Ideas?" Anne asked.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 am

Parker furrowed his eyebrows slightly, his attention going to Anne as he took a few more steps in. He sighed, putting his hands into his pockets. Staying silent for a moment, thinking, before he answered Anne, trying to choose his words carefully.

"I think that we need to let the Order handle this. I know you guys are all part of the Order but you need to let everyone else know. More people means more help. And since Deva is in danger because of me- us- whatever, she has a right to know what we're up to as leader of the Order."

He cleared his throat, unsure, and lowered his head. "The trouble we've caused by going off and doing things on our own, trying to be heroes or whatever, isn't worth it anymore. This isn't a goddamn game. We need to treat this more seriously because this goes...way, way beyond simple grudges."
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:34 am

Pyxis raised her eyebrows at Damien's suggestion. She'd always thought he'd been far more intelligent than that... She rolled her eyes and nodded her head in agreement with Anne. "Who the hell is Katrina?" She piped up. She rolled her eyes again. "You think?" She said in answer to the Dusk part. "She's the leader of the freaking Dark Ones," she was more than a little irritated now, though she wasn't sure why.

She didn't exactly want to kill anyone, and this didn't seem like an overly great idea. Her body tensed and she turned her head slightly to look at Parker. She felt anger bubble and almost immediately she looked back at Anne and Damien, trying to ignore Parker's existence. Easier said than done. Pyxis didn't really know anything about Katie, so she shrugged. She was about to speak up, but Parker began to rattle on about how this wasn't a good idea and the Order should handle it.

She turned to face him now, arms crossed and a glare on her face. The sorrow she'd felt at first had rather quickly turned into anger - per usual - and now he was just ticking her off. It seemed like he had this ability to piss her off with one word. "Let's get something straight," she snapped, not caring that Anne and Damien were in the room. "That whole kidnapping thing was not your fault, and Deva is in danger because of me. So you can stop with that. And I think we know her a little bit better than you do, Parker. I have full faith that Anne was intending to inform Deva anyway. And as you mentioned, we ARE a part of the Order, don't we have a right to deal with this ourselves?"

Pyxis shut her eyes and rubbed at her temples, trying and failing epicly to calm herself down. Her eyes snapped open again and she looked at him in exasperation. "You think we don't know this isn't a game? That's exactly why we're doing this, Parker! We have to take them down one by one if we have any hope of ending this war!" She hissed. What was it about him that just pissed her off so much?
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:46 am

Anne looked between the two of them and when Parker said that they should leave it up to the order she shook her head.

"Parker, we are part of the order. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the order who has ever killed anyone and I know Kate the best." She said not directing her statement at him. "As for Deva she knows what I'm up to, she just has some other shit to deal with." She said knowing Deva had her own monsters to fight without hers.

She growled at him "I know this isn't a game. This is life or death. The only reason My son is still alive, is because he's her blood. The only reason Lily is still alive is because I went and got her. The reason you two are still alive is because Pyxis saved you ass." She growled at him.

"This isn't a grudge, it's far more than that. She needs to be taken out and I plan to do it, with or without your help." She said looking at him and shaking her head. "I asked you because I want to survive this. I have a better chance if you help me." She said glaring daggers at him. "IF you don't want any par of this leave now." She order pointing to the door.

Anne turned to Pyxis, "Will you help me?" She asked her. "Your a great fighter, and you know where the dark ones have their headquarters. If not I can try on my own." She said not looking at Damien as he would object.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:58 am

Damien was looking at the girl and then at Parker, 'Why are we even here' was what Damien was thinking these girls seem to know what they want anyway. Its like they were there for what, he was not sure.

Damien could tell that Parker was very uncomfortable about being in the shack and no one seemed to notice that part. This shack held a lot for Parker too as it did for Anne and him. When you add that to the ordeal Parker just went through it was like Anne was thinking about what she wanted to get done and not Parker's feelings.

"You two need to back off of Parker just a little, it is obvious that he handles things differently than other people and neither one of you seems to understand that. Maybe its not that he doesn't want to help maybe he is a little worried about what will happen." Damien was just a little upset at the moment and probably was not making any sense.

"This is not the first time that we have taken on Kate and so far she has still come out on top, so we need all the help we can get." Damien was trying to remain calm.

"I will not stand back this time and let you run off on your own again."

Damien loved Anne, but he was tired of her just running into danger without help, she just goes on her visions. He has learned they are not always perfect.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:32 am

Parker turned his head away the moment he saw Pyxis start to get mad. He took a breath, and shook his head as she started to shout. He bit his lip, doing his best to stay calm, and succeeding. Externally at least. No matter what he said she'd argue with. And he'd disagree with her, especially about where blame should be laid. Parker had gotten Anne's son into danger, because he was stupid and got hurt and distracted Pyxis she was able to get captured, and because he was captured, Pyxis of course did whatever to make sure he'd not get hurt so Deva was now in possible trouble as far as he knew. Arguing would get him no where, so he didn't look at her, didn't response except fro the shaking of his head and a slight shrug.

Then Anne gave her commentary. She held the same tone and aggressive tone as Pyxis. Great, so they joined together on this 'lets beat Parker down parade.' He just couldn't ignore Anne the same as he tried with Pyxis though for whatever reason. He groaned, defeated looking, raising one hand to run through his hair. This was getting to him. They just had to put down everything he said, take it and get to defensive about it. Parker just couldn't keep his mouth shut any longer. He crossed his arms, not in a defensive way, but in that protective way where is looked like he was holding onto his arms. She have to choose here of all places? Cause it certainly wasn't a place of saftely or comfort. He let out a short, pained sounding laugh as he rubbed his arm, scars still proceeding to heal.

"I don't care what you say, but from the way things have been going, I've been causing a lot more issues then helping them. I can hardly even fight."He sighed, before snapping, getting fed up with it all. "And if you're just going to fucking shut down everything I have to say and not even consider my perspective, then why the hell did you waste your time calling me here? You know how I stand on things. Major confrontation is not what I want, it's not what i think is right right now. I'm sick of sitting her and watching you all get hurt! And the absolute LAST thing I was is for whatever trouble you guys cause to be brought back here and put the kids at risk. I won't let you do that-"

He turned away from them, walking closer to the door. He started to pace as he ran both hands through his hair, frustrated, as Damien started to talk. He expected another round to be fired at him but was surprised to find he was being defended. He stopped walking and lowered his hands, looking at Damien, a frown set on his face. He was relieved though, Damien at least understood. The others didn't seem so keen to listen though.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:53 am

Pyxis grit her teeth and frowned as he got riled up when Anne jumped in as well. As much as she just wanted to let her irritation at him build up, she knew he had a point. Jumping into this wasn't a good idea, they couldn't take down Katie on there own. She ducked her head and took in a few deep breaths. She didn't just want to back-track and agree with Parker, but she was tired of fighting with him all the time. She bit her lip and looked between Anne and Parker for a moment, watching the way he crossed his arms. She noticed the scars on them from the glass and sighed.

She looked at Anne when she asked if she was in, then at Damien as he defended Parker. She just wished Anne hadn't invited her now. She didn't want to live this life anymore. The OOtP had seen like a great thing to join at the time, but over the past few weeks she'd been re-thinking it. Parker had gotten hurt because of HER, otherwise Dusk would've left them alone. She held no interest in Pyxis, except for the fact that she was a part of the Order.

If she stayed with them, was she putting Anscom in danger too? She cared about him, albeit no where near as much as Parker, but she didn't want people she cared about getting hurt anymore. "I don't know." She finally said to Anne, a lot more quietly than before. Her emotions were constantly switching between anger and severe depression lately. She found it amazing that she'd managed to squash her anger at Parker's words, but she hadn't really heard him. She was too busy worrying.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:10 am

Anne looked at Parker and Pyxis and sighed. "Go." She said calmly. "I'm not going to make you." She said wishing she had chosen a different spot any other spot. She was hardly keeping from shaking at the memories this place held.

"Look I need to do this." She muttered almost to herself. "I'm not dragging you in. I'm giving you an option. I don't have one." She said looking at her feet. "Either I kill her or she kills me, that's how it's going to work with her." She said knowing it to be true. She looked over at Parker and wanted to hit herself. why did she chose her to meet. Pyxis had no clue what this place held for everyone else, but Parker had bad memories here too.

"Guys this isn't an option for me." She said shaking her head. "I would love nothing more than to run, but I can't. I don't want to die, so I'm asking for help. Instead of running off like I would have done before." She said hoping for their own sakes that they would leave. She needed help, but she had asked the wrong people.

She looked back at Parker and managed to keep calm. "I would never let anything happen to the kids. I though the ball proved that." She said looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"I'm not going to spring into action any time soon. I'm making a plan, that won't fail." She said not wanting to risk failing and letting Kate run free.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:24 am

Damien may not always agree with the things that Anne wanted to do, but he would always stand beside her while she did what every needed to be done. He was not sure about Anne and Pxyis because Damien never had anything to do with her and he knew she didn't like him and that was fine with him.

It seemed that everyone had problems with Parker and he had no idea what that was about, but he choose to stay in the background of other peoples problems, he had enough of his own to worry about.

"Anne, everyone knows what you want to do, so why don't we let them go and decide for themselves what they want to do. There is no sense getting together her just to have everyone at each others throat,"

It seemed to Damien if they kept this up there would end up being a really bad fight and things would get said. Damien stood with his hands of Anne shoulder, trying to provide some support.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:57 am

Just how calm Anne was being seemed to rile him up. Urg, what was he doing?? He didn't get riled up like this, this was so unlike him. But he tried to keep his voice calm, though it was strained. "Then why call me in here if you're just going to just let me off this easy and not even consider what I have to say?"

Parker sighed, his frustration simmering down into some awful feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Anne, no, you have so many options with this. Don't pigeonhole yourself into doing something dangerous though, alright?" He furrowed his eyebrows when she said she'd have to kill her. "I'm sure there are other options..."

"I'm not saying you have to run away! Just...don't run directly into it. I don't want you hurt, none of us want any of us to get hurt. It's not fair that should feel that this is your responsibility, you've been hurt so much already." He looked down at his feet when she mentioned the ball. He knew she wouldn't just let it happen. But he was worried, and he just didn't want it to happen. There were things so beyond their control with this and since it happened once already, what's to say it won't happen again?

Parker nodded in agreement with Damien, folding his arms across his chest again. "I want to help... I really do, I owe it to you. And I'm so sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:49 am

Anne looked at Parker her anger rising again. She was always angry lately. She sighed and turned away. She shrugged than hands off her shoulders and started to pace. She needed to stay calm and pacing helped her do so.

"What are my options.? I would love to know." She said managing to keep her voice even and calm. "She swore to kill me. If there is another way, I'll do it." She said looking at him pleading.

"It's not my responsibly?" She asked him. "Who was Hugo after? Who is Kate after? Not any of you." She said going back to pacing. "I know." She said to the reference of her being hurt. "but any thing that happens this time it's for the greater good." She said turning away and walking the length of the room.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Damien really wished that Anne would calm down just a little. Everyone in the room had one reason or another to hate the people they needed to get rid of, and sometimes it seemed like Anne thought she was the only one who suffered when they all had suffered at their hands.

Damien was really trying to remain calm and not blow up but he was getting to the point, hold onto Anne's shoulders was helping him do that but when she shrugged him off it just irritated him.

"We are all suppose to be friends here and all we seem to be managing to do it piss each other off. Yes, Hugo and Kate were after you, but they came after us too. All of us, Tessa, Parker, You, and Me were in this shack all those years ago. I quite recall Hugo firing hexes at all of us, along with his little pet.." Damien spat out.

"We have to think of an idea together on what the options would be, no one wants anyone to do anything stupid. We are are responsible to handle this problem, it is just not yours alone Anne."

Damien was a little concerned at the last statement she said about the greater good, "What have you seen Anne, it is just fair that you share that much with us. Maybe we can use that."

Damien knew that Anne never shared her visions with anyone, but maybe this time they could help, she needed to be willing to at least try.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:47 am

"Anne, just- we can think of options, okay? You're not responsible for her. Look, sometimes letting the law do it's job is the best thing to do. We make sure more people are going after her, under cover aurors, that sort of thing. Let them do their side and we take the defensive?" Parker offered and then groaned, he knew even as he said it she'd not agree. "Or..." he sighed, "I don't know. I'm just not all for the whole murder thing, no matter what. let her get punishment, give information, that sort of shit?"

"Damn it, Anne, they may have a grudge against you, but this is bigger than YOU. There's going to be a god damn war. Damien and I have history with these people too! And they fucking kidnapped-" his voice then broke off and he groaned again, pacing a bit himself, walking closer to the door, leaning against the dusty wall. "we're all in this...we need to be on the same page."

Parker took a deep breath, nodding along with Damien's words. But when he mentioned something Anne may have seen he furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, what? Have you?" was she hiding something from them about this whole plan of hers?
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:36 am

Anne Groaned as they asked her what she saw. She didn't really want to say. Not right now. She sat down on a slightly broken chair and tried to avoid their eyes. Foretelling her own death was not something she wanted her best friend and Husband to know.

"It's nothing." She said looking down at her feet. "Just something I saw that I don't want to happen.' She said knowing for a fact that she didn't want to die.

All she knew is that she would keep going as long as she was alive. After that she would stop. But she didn't want to die. Not when she had so much to live for.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Damien sighed when Anne said it was nothing and as usual he wasn't going to push it, all it would do was cause a fight and he was not in the mood for that. Every minute of this conversation he was wanting a drink more and more.

"Sure its nothing we will just stick with that." Damien had just been with her long enough to know that she was lying and he was sure that it was bad, he just didn't want to think about it.

"So what can we do to help you, besides going in with guns blazing?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making up my mind (invite)   Making up my mind (invite) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making up my mind (invite)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1